Guild flame ram and guild golem skins.

Blackfish.7349

Some weeks ago I was watching the "play with developers" event in WvW. At some point a developer throw a guild flame ram and another developer commented: Why there is no guild logo on the guild flame ram? The response from the leader was "There must be some bug". My question is: Do you developers know that the guild flame ram, and also guild golem, do not have a guild nice looking skin and they share the same skin as normal siege? This is like this since the beginning and it is hard to think that you did not notice it before. Any plan to implement those skins in the future? Its not only a cosmetic matter, the way it is now can be confusing as you do not distinguish a guild ram from a normal one unless you select it, and this detail can be a key factor in a stress situation under enemy fire while putting supply to build them.

Would love to see the logos as well.

But like new players, I am sure there are new developers that are not as familiar with some of the skins that we are. Also, they could be in charge of different areas in development.

Lastly, we tend to adding the 'developer' tag to anyone with an Anet tag. I am sure some of the other people in the company play, but aren't actually developers.

@Strider Pj.2193 said:Would love to see the logos as well.

But like new players, I am sure there are new developers that are not as familiar with some of the skins that we are. Also, they could be in charge of different areas in development.

Lastly, we tend to adding the 'developer' tag to anyone with an Anet tag. I am sure some of the other people in the company play, but aren't actually developers.

@Gaile Gray.6029 is a perfect example.

• 5 months later...

Archived