DC on final episode ending ( spoilers )

Ithilwen.1529

@Exsul.5803 said:Same happened to me. On second try, I choose to skip the cutscene.

So skipping the cinematic let you finish the mission?

Asking because I fought Balthazar twice now and got disconnected both times, I really don't feel like trying again until I know for sure I can finish the story.

@Seb.7453 said:

@Exsul.5803 said:Same happened to me. On second try, I choose to skip the cutscene.

So skipping the cinematic let you finish the mission?

Asking because I fought Balthazar twice now and got disconnected both times, I really don't feel like trying again until I know for sure I can finish the story.

I dont know if it helped or not but I did finish the mission after I skipped.

This just happened to me three times in a row. As soon as I kill Balthazar and the cinematic plays out the game crashes back to character select and boots me from the instance, forcing me to redo the entire 10 minute fight, this really kills the epic feeling of that scene and sort of ruins the ending of the story, needs to be fixed ASAP.

Edit: Just tried the "skip the cut-scene" technique mentioned above, doesn't work. It got me past the cinematic, but all i seen was Balthazar standing in the middle of the room in a default T-Pose while Aurene floated above him also frozen absorbing magic, this lasted maybe 10 seconds before the whole thing crashed again and forced me to again re-do the fight...

Archived