Crafted 6 useless items, undo please? :(

Making my full set of light legendary armor through pvp I got SEVEN of each T6 mat gift because I miscalculated when buying mats in bulk off the TP. Now my armor is complete but those gifts are sitting there. The issue is that these gifts are exclusive to pvp armor crafting. I cannot use them for any other recipe in the game and needless to say, I am done with legendary armors forever.

I got in leftovers:1 Gift of Blood1 Gift of Venom1 Gift of Totems1 Gift of Fangs1 Gift of Claws1 Gift of Dust1 Gift of Bones

Can someone help me undo these? Sitting in my bank atm. Please!

I did open a ticket on aug 5th but no answer yet... (Ticket #7029570)

Help!!

Gift of Claws, for example, can also be used in Gift of Condensed Might, which is used in Mystic Tribute, which is then used in several legendary weapons, so no, not PvP armor exclusively. More than likely the same for the rest of the Gifts you have listed.

@Reverielle.3972 said:They are useful for other things, such as some legendary weapons.But honestly, I'd be surprised if you get a refund (I'm surprised you're even asking); just put it down to a mistake on your part and learn from it for future. We've all made them.

Pretty sure they can restore deleted items, which is considerably more effort than just undoing a crafting process. I mean, I still have the base items in my possession, they're just in a different form.

As for the other replies, I didn't know you could craft legendary S2 weps, unfortunately I'm not interested in any of them :( maybe if the new scepter is cool but that's a big if.

@Razor.6392 said:

@Reverielle.3972 said:They are useful for other things, such as some legendary weapons.But honestly, I'd be surprised if you get a refund (I'm surprised you're even asking); just put it down to a mistake on your part and learn from it for future. We've all made them.

Pretty sure they can restore deleted items, which is considerably more effort than just undoing a crafting process. I mean, I still have the base items in my possession, they're just in a different form.

As for the other replies, I didn't know you could craft legendary S2 weps, unfortunately I'm not interested in any of them :( maybe if the new scepter is cool but that's a big if.

Oh yes, I understand that. I'm not trying to be mean at all: I'm just saying that this here may be in part a reason why we have these >14 day delays on customer service at the moment: Because a lot of players are asking for things that are relatively unimportant, and are certainly not 'account or technical support' related.

Archived