Chose Medium Armor in Triumphant Armor Box and needed Heavy

@Dawdler.8521 said:Isnt that the regular exotic box? Just get another one the next time you get finish the track. You'll want to unlock everything anyway, and probably keep an additional 10+ unopened boxes in your bank. Great for when you suddenly feel like changing gear.

They are from wvw track, to unlock the rights to get ascended precursor for wvw legendary armor, wvw tracks are pain if you ask me

@phs.6089 said:

@Dawdler.8521 said:Isnt that the regular exotic box? Just get another one the next time you get finish the track. You'll want to unlock everything anyway, and probably keep an additional 10+ unopened boxes in your bank. Great for when you suddenly feel like changing gear.

They are from wvw track, to unlock the rights to get ascended precursor for wvw legendary armor, wvw tracks are pain if you ask meIf you play WvW you get reward track progress whether you want to or not.

You also need 1300 or so skirmish tickets for just the ascended set (let the mats for legendary), that's like 4 weeks of WvW at weekly cap. It only takes about 8h of WvW to complete a track without boosters. If WvW tracks is a pain... yeah...

If Anet are feeling nice they might give him back the box, but there's little point in waiting around for it.

Are you saying one piece or the whole 6 pce set is medium cuz theres a big difference. Since your contemplating bothering support with something like this I have to guess you opened 6 of the boxes and chose the wrong item 6 times which really is pretty shitty cuz thats like 36 hours fully boosted wvw grind. Really though your probably going to eventually want all 18 pieces unlocked so either way just keep grinding that track. BTW if your talking about creating legendary armor you will have all 18 pcs unlocked long before you have the tickets for even 3 pieces of legendary armor. At least thats how its going for me, Ive unlocked all 18 of those skins and all the hero weapon skins, a few festival tracks and all of the single run tracks and only have about 4k tickets.

@Trae.2384 said:Are you saying one piece or the whole 6 pce set is medium cuz theres a big difference. Since your contemplating bothering support with something like this I have to guess you opened 6 of the boxes and chose the wrong item 6 times which really is pretty kitten cuz thats like 36 hours fully boosted wvw grind. Really though your probably going to eventually want all 18 pieces unlocked so either way just keep grinding that track. BTW if your talking about creating legendary armor you will have all 18 pcs unlocked long before you have the tickets for even 3 pieces of legendary armor. At least thats how its going for me, Ive unlocked all 18 of those skins and all the hero weapon skins, a few festival tracks and all of the single run tracks and only have about 4k tickets.

No, just the leggings. Itt's just a hassle to regrind the WvW track for it when I should of had it already (my mistake obviously) but I will wait for support and see what they say. For now, I will grind for the other pieces I need.

Archived