Spoilers!!! Ending was.... eh

Ghostt.1293

for some reason i didn't got the feeling that played a full expansion story mode wise.And the ending gave me mixed feelings.-no Rytlock war god-lying or telling the truth to elonians-saw Palawa Joko once trough out the whole expansion.-lore disconnect between my human character ( with elonian sister)

just want to if I'm the only one who feels this way.

Take into consideration that the expansion is not over yet. This was just the first part of the story.

You can take any other MMO and their storytelling is usually the same, with patches coming out adding more stories. Like with World of Warcraft: Legion for example, we saw a major lore character once in the questing experience and it wasn't until just recently in a patch we saw them again in person.

This is not uncommon in storytelling, but I guess you would have liked to see more of Joko instead of waiting for patch content.

@Fenom.9457 said:Joko is probably free now...

Without a doubt. And that taunting him will bite us in the butt in Season 4 without a doubt.

I don't see why "no Rytlock war god" was ever a thing. Season 3 made it pointblank obvious that Balthazar was no longer a god. There already is another god of war out there, who's identity remains unknown - that, or the gods found an inanimate object that could house a god's power until a new vessel is ready.

Personally, I loved the variation in the speeches at the end (even moreso, I loved Rytlock's response to the end of middle-somber speech... PC: "Kralkatorrik is out there and stronger than ever, just wanting to devour you all!" Crowd: "Oh no!" Rytlock: "You're welcome, by the way!").

@Gorgaan Peaudesang.8324 said:

@draxynnic.3719 said:Might be a response he does regardless of tone - I remember him saying that while I was giving the 'vague' speech.

I was 'vague' all the way and only Canach responded.

Might be linked with whoever you talk to first. In my case, it was Canach.

That could explain it - I did speak to Rytlock first. Or I might have misremembered.

Archived