Post your Scourge builds

Anchoku.8142

Post your Scourge test-builds, game mode, and a brief comment on its performance

This is the last Scourge build in PvE/Crystal Desert before the end of the weekend. It uses a mix of Shaman's and Viper's but could use more precision. for the Torment. It has more sustain than my stock Viper's/Thorns set but did not seem to be overly weak.

The Tormenting Shamanhttp://gw2skills.net/editor/?vRUQRArf7fnE9Cd9iV9Cm9Cs9ilgBLKpFAiAULhtwvS/u2XHsA-jBiAQBA4EA4ElHgUJGA1D0J1fspSwqt/A3eAABAOAy8AAA-e

PvP - Condi Scourge-You debuff foes and doing so you gain boons-Punishment skills are both for defuff and survival-Soft heal from condition damage and good condition management with Plague Sending, Plague Signet, Putrid Mark and Nefarious Favor.

Pro: You gain access to foes boons, Sadistic Searing works better without Sand SavantCons: You don't run Sand Savant so you have to manage 3 sh4des

gw2skills.net/editor/?vRAQNAofXnk0At0gt2AW2As9iFtBTfomUjqTBgEQEgaEkCaUA-jRROwAgV/Bw+DjU+JTJIRdBAA-eAll round build for solo pve exploring and story etc. Great survivability with all the life steals and barriers + nice damage. (even if going condi, i like siphoning health more then a %CD healed) Downside is no spite trait line with has some nice might buffs, but F5 does so much damage that the cooldown on it feels better. (to bad F1 count up isn't faster ...)Offhand weapon can be anything you like, torch/focus/horn seems best.Must say that Vipers set would give more damage though and allow for scepter instead of axe as ranged weapon during group events or for certain mobs. I think i'll wait to get armor because i expect some changes in time from anet, it's a new spec after all.I don't realy know what the best sigils/runes might be for all this, imo hard to chose.

@Flumek.9043 said:vitali

why would sadistic searing work better without sand savant?You get smaller shade that you need to land on a moving target + you get less shadesss

im takling without the benefit of ther other GM you get to choose

With 3 shades to manage you are almost sure that you'll have one to land after a punishment.I often use it when my target is CCed so the "moving target" isn't a problem to me.

Fear and teammate helps and a lesser shade to scare foes to jump on point or other strategic places let you focus better on teamfights.Sure you'll have to watch for every shade you put.

Archived