Nuhoch Tracking Lesson

Urud.4925

Today I was working for the achievement "Lightbringer's Pack", I killed Potoni and got the Nuhoch Tracking Lesson. Then I deleted the item, since I didn't need it anymore (or so I thought), but it also disappeard from the Lightbringer's Pack progress. I killed him again, but I didn't get any drop (same day, so normal).Is it intended that I have to keep all the trophies until I complete the whole backpack?(I wrote here since support seems particularly busy in these months)

Do you mean an item you got for the Lightbringer's Pack (achievement)? I am not sure but I think the collection items go in the achievement list when you get an item and stay there. I don't see anything odd stated on the wiki page regarding at least. Apart from a "you can only do it with the character you started this collection with" and a "May not drop if the player requires more than one Nuhoch Lesson (dropping a different Lesson instead)."

Yes, I have all the 274 MP. I looted from the chest, and after that the Lightbringer's Pack achiev has been updated, I discarded the Nuhoch Tracking Lesson item. Then, when I got the following item, I noticed that the Nuhoch Tracking Lesson was missing again from the achievement :/I'll try again and this time I'll keep the item until I complete the whole backpack. I'm not sure if this is intended.

Archived