scourge torch

czerwoni.9563

Really, the only thing I don't like about torch is one aspect of torch 5. It's primary benefit favors ranged builds, but in order to gain it's secondary benefit, might stacks per condition, you have to be in close range.

I kind of wished it was changed so you get might regardless of how far away you are from the effect.

@Coffietire.2783 said:Really, the only thing I don't like about torch is one aspect of torch 5. It's primary benefit favors ranged builds, but in order to gain it's secondary benefit, might stacks per condition, you have to be in close range.

I kind of wished it was changed so you get might regardless of how far away you are from the effect.

To be honest this duality of range and melee affects more areas of scourge, since you generally have to facetank mobs in order to make them not move out of your cats

It'd make a lot of sense if we had some kind of melee range condition mainhand....

@Tobias.8632 said:

@Coffietire.2783 said:Really, the only thing I don't like about torch is one aspect of torch 5. It's primary benefit favors ranged builds, but in order to gain it's secondary benefit, might stacks per condition, you have to be in close range.

To be honest this duality of range and melee affects more areas of scourge, since you generally have to facetank mobs in order to make them not move out of your cats

It'd make a lot of sense if we had some kind of melee range condition mainhand....

Eh, as far as shades go, I learned some tricks when it comes to dealing with mobile NPCs. Refer to my "thread in which I try to be positive about the scourge by sharing some tips and tricks on how to play around with shades and point out the depth of it's mechanics but seemed to only attract little Bs with little Ps who do nothing but confirm my theory that a ton of people who complain about necromancer are just bad at necromancer and/or are very reactionary and negative when it comes to anything new" if you want to learn the details about what I picked up when it comes to being potent with shades.

Archived