What do you do with blue,green,rare gear after your luck capped?

Trae.2384

Just hit cap a today and find myself trading post selling instantly blues and greens and silver fed salvaging the yellows. This goes for all weights of armor and all weapons, what do all of you do? Its pretty tedious what im doing for a pathetic amount of revenue but salvaging them for completely useless luck seems even more tilting to me. Might just vendor greens and blues from now on. Want to know what ppl whove been luck capped for a while do, whats the best technique youve found.

It's still faster to salvage-all blues & greens (although at some levels, with some gear, it's more profitable to sell). If you have room, toss all luck in the bank and once a week or so, convert it into exotic luck. Otherwise, right-click and consume when you have a stack. There aren't that many fewer clicks, it's just you don't have to pay all that much attention to where you click or what. I use the TP for rares & exotics, because the difference is more substantial... and it's a lot fewer items to process.

Tedious? yes. Annoying sense of waste? yes. Likely to do any good in the future? No. But it beats the alternative (for me) of taking time to vendor stuff, when the items themselves are worth silver.

I still salvage everything because of the materials I get. Luck has no bearing on that. I save up the lower tiers of luck, convert it to exotic level and store it. Who knows, at some point a large part of the player base will have maxed luck out and ANet might introduce another purpose for it. If that moment comes, I'll have loads of it.

Archived