[Possible Bug] Howler doesn't howl on tempests?

• 1 month later...

@Sleviron.9341 said:it doesn't even look good. there are atleast 50 other warhorn skins which look way better than this ugly legendary

I'm sorry but I have to disagree... IMO The Howler is one of the most beautiful legendaries in the game and - also IMHO - the most beautiful warhorn. It's not too flashy, but just as it should be. The only thing I would change is its howl to be a bit more distinguishable maybe louder.

@Oglaf.1074 said:Just yet another cruddy Gen One Legendary that desperately needs a total rework to bring it up to snuff with the more recent ones...

You mean make it look equally comical? ;) No, thanks.

@Chay.7852 said:I'm sorry but I have to disagree... IMO The Howler is one of the most beautiful legendaries in the game and - also IMHO - the most beautiful warhorn. It's not too flashy, but just as it should be. The only thing I would change is its howl to be a bit more distinguishable maybe louder.

This. :+1:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Sadly neither the wolf's howling is played in the Tempest war horn skills for me. The ghostly wolf used to be displayed but it isn't anymore for several months now. A fix would be really appreciated, together with a little rework like the awesome ones Kudzu, the Dreamer or the Moot.

Archived