Gem amount display delay after gemstore item purchase?

This is about the game possibly not displaying the amount of gems you actually have. I already wrote a ticket but wanted input if anyone else noticed a long delay between what the game displays and the amount of gems you actually have.

My game showed a balance of 740 gems when I did a gold to gem conversion at 4 am. I converted just under 100 gold to 310 gems. The amount of gold immediately dropped down, but the amount of gems did not go up. It should gone to 1050, instead it was still at 740 an hour later when I wrote the ticket (5 am)

I got into the game again 10 hours later, and checked if the gems have gone up to 1050. Instead, I was presented with a gem total of 490.

I did buy a storage expander for 560 gems many hours earlier yesterday, which is exactly the difference between 1050 and 490, but I still don't understand what was going on.The storage expander was purchased a minimum of 4 hours before I did the conversion. This would mean that when I did the conversion, the display of how many gems I have was showing a wrong number and had not been updated for at least 4 hours.

Have you noticed long/unusual delays between the time you made a purchse with gems, and the time the game shows you the updated amount of (less) gems you own?

Archived