Elonian Matrix is Account Bound....

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Elonian_Matrix

The Elonian Matrix is needed for every single new guild decoration. It is bought using the new map currency, which is fine, but it is account bound. So now as the guild scribe I have to choose between getting things for myself for collections and achievements and making the new decorations. Can this item either become not account bound on acquire or turn it into a basic decoration that other guild members can help to purchase. I should not have to bear the entire map currency cost for the entire guild. Guild decorations are a group effort and the cost of these items should be able to be spread across members of the guild even if they're not the ones making the decoration. I don't mind spending my time and resources to make guild decorations and I do spend a whole lot of my own materials on decorations as-is, but Pruning Shears from Verdant Brink are not account bound, and those also require a map currency.

Please change it so that my guild mates can help me make the new guild decorations. I want to make these decorations for our guild hall, but I also want to be able to spend my currency on the things I need as well.

Archived