(Suggestion) New Charr Horns for the Total Makeover Kit

airos.6237

Technically they got both sexes horns unlocked and maybe 4 or 5 at most added to creation. I was thinking the kit only.

Thats true as well more tattoos for the Norn and more plant styles for the Sylvari ^^ not sure if the little narcissists got anything lately but ears for them would be cool. ^^

It seems like the people that make cosmetic options for the races either don't want to make anything but hair and faces for the races. I would love to see more cosmetic choices for non human races that are something other than faces and hair. I think there's 4 or five hair choices total I personally like for the Charr. Would be fun to have a section on the forums where the community could submit ideas and vote for one each month for each of the races or something along those line. Heck I'm sure there are tuns of people that know how to work with those assets and make our own like Fallout or Elder Scrolls and we could vote on those to see which ones make it.

@artemis.6781 said:

@"sorudo.9054" said:we need some sylvari and norn love, they are behind with pretty much everything.

I would love to use the dyes unlocked for the color of my tattoos! Or Anet can add special dyes like we have for hair that can be used for the tattoos using a "kit".

Beards. We’ve not had a new Norn beard other than the utterly stupid “joke mustache”.

Tattoos... meh. First we need an option to hide chest.

• 3 months later...

Humans have gotten more than their fill with PoF, Charr got a decent update with LW4 Ep2 but sure could still use some love. Sylvari, Asura, and Norn have been waiting literal years since their last update! I'm all for another one! At this point I'd just settle for the ability for all Sylvari hairstyles, male and female, to become available to both genders, like they did with Charr Horns..

the Olmakhan horns for charr would be awesome as well but i do agree that the other races other than human need love. Heck I remember reading some where that most of the time they just alter human armor on charr and that's why it looks funny on them. I just wish they would stop cutting off my horns and ears with head gear. but that's another thread>.>.

@airos.6237 said:the Olmakhan horns for charr would be awesome as well but i do agree that the other races other than human need love. Heck I remember reading some where that most of the time they just alter human armor on charr and that's why it looks funny on them. I just wish they would stop cutting off my horns and ears with head gear. but that's another thread>.>.

You can get the Olmakhan horns on female charr, i have them on my ranger. As to the human armor that is true, tis a reason Charr armor looks stretched most of the time.

Archived