Gem Store sales

polvere.2805

I've not looked for almost 24 hours but last I saw the sales were still ongoing. When I was last in-game it was showing 25% off all the 2k mount skins, a discount on storage expanders and the return of the original mount adoption licence (along with some other stuff that had been up for a while). I assume there will be other stuff added later today since they normally do updates on Tuesdays. (But not yet, it's only 4am for Anet because they're on the west coast of the USA.)

@Tanner Blackfeather.6509 said:There is sale ongoing, ending today. Today is tuesday, i.e. update day (at least gem store if not patch).

There's a pinned thread in this forum where every new sale is announced - follow it, it'll help enormously with keeping track!

Yeah i was following it indeed and the last sale announced was the 19 of august, all the others were just announcement on ending sales :(, that's why i asked if the sales were over

@polvere.2805 said:

@Tanner Blackfeather.6509 said:There is sale ongoing, ending today. Today is tuesday, i.e. update day (at least gem store if not patch).

There's a pinned thread in this forum where every new sale is announced - follow it, it'll help enormously with keeping track!

Yeah i was following it indeed and the last sale announced was the 19 of august, all the others were just announcement on ending sales :(, that's why i asked if the sales were over

A bunch of sales ending on a tuesday, and the actual anniversary still a week off - pretty strong indication that there's more to come...

Archived