@Anet - Next to impossible to see links using the mobile site.

Oglaf.1074

Take a look at the following piece of text.

“Only the Bitterfrost Frontier quaggans use that model, and it most likely is an oversight. Core "arctic quaggans" use these two models, as at the time, an arctic baby quaggan model didn't even exist - that model was created for the quaggan tonics released at the end of Season 1 (even though it had zero relevance to the plot).”

It includes several clickable words/links. The problem is that on the mobile version of the forums there is no way to distinguish them from regular words. Only when I actually quoted it (and was able to see the code /w the links) did I realize the user had included them.

@Tommo Chocolate.5870 said:Yes! It's really annoying! Links aren't quite invisible on the mobile version - they're slightly darker than normal text - but the difference is so slight that the easiest way for me to find the links in your quote was to tap the text randomly until I got them.

You must have better eyes than me, because I can’t really tell at all, heh.

@Oglaf.1074 said:

@"Randulf.7614" said:I have noticed it as well. Might be worth popping the problem in the sticky - I know Gaile uses that regularly to report back problems to Vanilla

What sticky, pray tell...?

My bad. Doing what others naughtily do and pointing you somewhere without linking it!https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/269/feedback-new-forums/p28

@Randulf.7614 said:

@Randulf.7614 said:I have noticed it as well. Might be worth popping the problem in the sticky - I know Gaile uses that regularly to report back problems to Vanilla

What sticky, pray tell...?

My bad. Doing what others naughtily do and pointing you somewhere without linking it!

Much obliged. :kissing_wink:

Archived