PvE Skill/Profession Balance — Guild Wars 2 Forums

PvE Skill/Profession Balance

Snow.9862Snow.9862 Member
edited August 21, 2018 in Aug 2018: Systems Team

Although a topic that tends to draw a lot of heat and passive aggression, lets please try and be constructive and as objective as possible.

To the team:
What is your opinion on the current balance in PvE/group content/raids at present and are there any outliers that you would like to address?

Thanks for taking the time to take part in this discussion.

Comments

• Important question I was wondering for few months now ...

What objective do you try to attend when you balance classes ? Just tuning down strong professions and buffing a little weak ones ? or Is there a bigger plan behind all of this?
    For instance : Making all spec viable in pvp - making all dps classes viable in raids with the same amount of damage per sec on a golem - make WvW scourge - firebrand only

I'm kinda kidding with my examples but knowing is there something you want to achieve in term of balancing would be ... comforting I would say.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.