Adornment specialization and poorly adapted

Aavataris.5720

A few months ago they updated the Illusionists, removing their passive power and rewarding active play and effort. This I thought was GREAT and something they should do, but this modification left the specialization of Inspiration (the one that is focused on support, as all classes have at least one) useless and careless.

...and I ask: Does anyone occupy the specialization of Inspiration without a Chronomancer?If it "works" moderately, it is because it is supported by means of Chronomancer. What's more, with Cronomante and other specializations (but without inspiration) you can cure and buff your team, while applying cc and help, allowing to be powerful solo, but not fully reaching "support".In contrast, Inspiration alone (without Chronomancer) takes away a lot of strength, making you depend on your team (instead of being a Supp that can "fend for itself" while helping), specifically the 3 key-traits (those that do not can be changed), that force you to specific and limited builds, without a satisfactory result and leaving you useless at the time of being alone.

Really that specialization needs an update, or to change it for another (and better Chronoman to support), although I would prefer the first and return to have a powerful Inspiration (and I have the 9 classes focused on support ... but it is the only one that " suddenly "no longer performs as before).

Chronomancer and Inspiration are both specializations (traits-lines). The specializations are not closed to a single type of game, although if you focus on one (Ispiracion -> Supportear), but I mix the necessary to be supp and at the same time to fend for myself, alone, with the 9 classes. Either in PvP, PvE or MvM.

As i said, inspiration is spec to support. If you want to support inspiration is very good. If you dont want to support then I dont know why you want to play support specialization. If you want to do both then you dont pick inspiration since chrono would be better (since it provide new support spells and also some otfensive options)

@"Aavataris.5720" said:A few months ago they updated the Illusionists, removing their passive power and rewarding active play and effort. This I thought was GREAT and something they should do, but this modification left the specialization of Inspiration (the one that is focused on support, as all classes have at least one) useless and careless.

...and I ask: Does anyone occupy the specialization of Inspiration without a Chronomancer?If it "works" moderately, it is because it is supported by means of Chronomancer. What's more, with Cronomante and other specializations (but without inspiration) you can cure and buff your team, while applying cc and help, allowing to be powerful solo, but not fully reaching "support".In contrast, Inspiration alone (without Chronomancer) takes away a lot of strength, making you depend on your team (instead of being a Supp that can "fend for itself" while helping), specifically the 3 key-traits (those that do not can be changed), that force you to specific and limited builds, without a satisfactory result and leaving you useless at the time of being alone.

Really that specialization needs an update, or to change it for another (and better Chronoman to support), although I would prefer the first and return to have a powerful Inspiration (and I have the 9 classes focused on support ... but it is the only one that " suddenly "no longer performs as before).

Ok

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, I know, all classes and specialties work like that ... but if just this one does not work, it's a problem of specialization ¬¬

I dont understand you. It works exactly like that. Can you pick any combo of specializatins? yes. Basicaly all inspiration does is it support allies. Is that a bad thing? no. If you get to a 1v1 situation and you have inspiration than that traitline is useless. You can build hybrid build but then dont expect to win 1v1 against full damage build and dont expect to win support wars either. You are not forced to pick inspiration so pick it when you want those traits. Simple

And it shows how balanced are mesmer traitlines when all of the traitlines are used in raids in top tier builds.chaos/inspirationdomination/inspirationduelling/illusionsdomination/duelingchaos/duelingIt looks to me like all core traitlines have some purpous since they are all played

Archived