[EU] PvX - Rétry From Checkpoint [DEAD]

TheHumbleTuna.7810

Rétry From Checkpoint [DEAD] is a laid back guild happy to help anyone progress from beginners right up to end game content (raids, CM fractals etc..) We're social and have a weekly schedule for events that we run throughout the week, feel free to show up to as many as you'd like or none at all, it's all up to you! We have an active discord server and would love it if you joined us on there however if you can't it's understandable.

Whether you're new to the game and looking for a friendly new family to help or an experienced player looking to clear their weekly bosses give us a try! While most of us are primarily focused on PvE at the moment we have members interested in PvP and WvW and are looking to branch out shortly with some PvP guild events on the horizon.

We do giveaways, fun guild competitions like fashion wars and run a set series of raids throughout the week! (All events run on server time)

• Monday - Raid Team 1 @7:30pm
  • Tuesday - Raid Team 1 @7:30pm
  • Wednesday - Free
  • Thursday - Free
  • Friday - Free
  • Saturday - Training Raid (Anyone welcome, happy to train new players) @7:30pm
  • Sunday - Free

We update our schedule two weeks in advance each Monday which will be found on the guild discord and in the message of the day. We're happy to help players gear, decide on builds, practice their rotation on golem and learn raid mechanics. We're especially interested in raiders who want to join us!

You're welcome to represent other guilds while within this one as we aim to make it better than the rest so you'll want to rep it not be forced to!

We have Windswept Haven as our guild hall (PoF).

Feel free to leave a comment down below, message me directly (Owen / TheHumbleTuna.7810) or add any of the following in game to request an invitation or get more information!

Owen / TheHumbleTuna.7810

Yiephre / Zietres.4871

Rina / Sabi.5192

Hey, I'm interested!I recently came back to GW2, currently maining druid but also having a little look at beast mastery. I have 2 level 80s but can't really remember a thing about end game anymore LOLI'd love to join a chilled guild so I can make friends and just have a laugh doin whatever pretty much. I'm down to learn raids as I've always wanted to do them, just never had the right people to do them with. (Also my friend plays with me and if I find a good guild he'll be coming along too, if thats okay with ya)I assume you use discord so I'll leave my name here for you, its the easiest way to contact me.Dannie#6569If not my GW2 add isQuacky.5391

Hey, I'm interested.

I tend to do GMs with another small guild. but if I'm on and numbers are short, I'll help ye.

I try to be chatty, :p .... beware tho, I foster cats so often talk about their antics.=^.^=I love doing fractals and dungeons with guild members. and story instances/achieves. I find doing it as a party to be much more fun.

I'm still working on kitting out my druid. So need to start fractals from the beginning.I main a reaper but she's not completely kitted out either.I play scourge in PvP the rare time. I'm not very good xD.I'm on AG, so don't know if I could join you for WvW, I play scourge there too. Or Mesmer.

I love pve events and doing metas with a guild. And will almost always join for those.

I would eventually like to try raids but that's probably awhile off.

I will rep ye when doing stuff as a guild or with other guild members.

Archived