Can't Play - Yahoo Deleted E-mail Address

Brain.9870

hi. im writing to see if i other my friend can get fast answer for the gms by this place or they answer the ticket that i have send. because one of thicket because of this problem got close if no answer, and my friend is getting worry for cant get back the account of gw2 because os stupidity of yahoo. because yahoo have close the email . and now my friend cant get acess to this old email because yahoo have give this email to other person again. so i and help in name of my friend

Only your friend can submit a ticket concerning his/her account. The CS Team won't assist him/her from a ticket you submitted. Your friend can contact the CS Team via the 'Support' link above/below and 'Submit a Ticket' for assistance. If he/she can not log in, he/she can submit the ticket anonymously, and provide the new email address for contact.

Good luck.

@Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:Only your friend can submit a ticket concerning his/her account. The CS Team won't assist him/her from a ticket you submitted. Your friend can contact the CS Team via the 'Support' link above/below and 'Submit a Ticket' for assistance. If he/she can not log in, he/she can submit the ticket anonymously, and provide the new email address for contact.

Good luck.

already have dont but still no answer and my friend is getting afraid of lossign complete the account because the email is ussing other person and cant get in the account of gw2 by changin pass and evrything

@Brain.9870 said:

@Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:Only your friend can submit a ticket concerning his/her account. The CS Team won't assist him/her from a ticket you submitted. Your friend can contact the CS Team via the 'Support' link above/below and 'Submit a Ticket' for assistance. If he/she can not log in, he/she can submit the ticket anonymously, and provide the new email address for contact.

Good luck.

already have dont but still no answer and my friend is getting afraid of lossign complete the account because the email is ussing other person and cant get in the account of gw2 by changin pass and evrything

Your friend won't lose their account as long as they can provide support with the information required. Also tell your friend not to submit duplicate tickets as this will significantly slow response time. Support is running behind due to PoF launch. Your friend needs to wait to hear from support and then provide any information they ask for. If your friend does that they will be fine.

@JustTrogdor.7892 said:

@Brain.9870 said:

Good luck.

Your friend won't lose their account as long as they can provide support with the information required. Also tell your friend not to submit duplicate tickets as this will significantly slow response time. Support is running behind due to PoF launch. Your friend needs to wait to hear from support and then provide any information they ask for. If your friend does that they will be fine.

ok. i will tell then. he have already send all the info for the ticket. i hope u are right realy

Archived