Deleted old post

OkamiLuna.5182

. > @Omega Mccoy.4237 said:

Hi, quick question, what times is your guild usually active and do people still do guild missions or is that not a thing anymore? (if you do at what time?)

We still do guild missions, they're required to upgrade our newly claimed hall. We have our events scheduled an hour after rest, 9pm EDT, so most of our members are active the hours before and after that.

Wow, guild seems to have it all - experience, drive, gameplan, culture - it would be great to contribute to this shared cause.Hi, I'm a new player (actually returning, but didn't delve too deep into the game initially), just hit level 80 with full exotic gear. I'm looking to further progress in the game - no sugar coating - I'd like to earn Ascended and Legendary gear (mainly to look freaking awesome lol) soon, it's just a bit daunting facing it all by myself. I'm hoping joining a good guild such as this can increase my chances of attaining my personal goals in game (gearing up, doing raids/dungeons with a coordinated group, PvP, group/guild events, and even just random shenanigans around Tyria) while contributing my talents to a greater cause.For this, I am not willing to take handouts and I am not willing to take advantage of people. That being said, the guild, as an entity, will hold equal importance to me as my personal in-game goals. It would be deeply satisfying and rewarding to know I am actually contributing something of value whilst being a member. Need help with a world event? I'm there. Mandatory guild meeting? I'll salute you at the door. Bored? I'll Google some jokes for you. I aim to give as much as I receive, or more.In the end, I'd like to join a knowledgeable, tight-knit guild with good leadership and vision to help grow - both growing the guild and my stable of character(s) along the way.I main Warrior. Level 80. Full exotic. Ready for anything. Sylvari. Main's name is Ghanja Mon.

Edit: If it matters, I haven't bought any expansions yet, but I do intend on buying both PoF and HoT soon and completing the entire story line, including Living World seasons. Figured why spoil myself with an easy level bump and mounts, so I did it the old way - pure map completion, no mounts. Earned enough money for level 80 starter gear, weapons and runes, now, excited to pay myself with some mounts :) yay

@"Minor Mishap.9278" said:Wow, guild seems to have it all - experience, drive, gameplan, culture - it would be great to contribute to this shared cause.Hi, I'm a new player (actually returning, but didn't delve too deep into the game initially), just hit level 80 with full exotic gear. I'm looking to further progress in the game...

Hey! We would love to get to know you a bit more. If you would fill out an application for us: Choya in Space [CHYA] ApplicationWe would be happy to speak with you. =)

@OkamiLuna.5182 said:

@"Minor Mishap.9278" said:Wow, guild seems to have it all - experience, drive, gameplan, culture - it would be great to contribute to this shared cause.Hi, I'm a new player (actually returning, but didn't delve too deep into the game initially), just hit level 80 with full exotic gear. I'm looking to further progress in the game...

Hey! We would love to get to know you a bit more. If you would fill out an application for us:
We would be happy to speak with you. =)

Thanks!

I would love to join the Guild, I'm a returning player, have both expansions, just haven't touched on any of them tbh. Sold my gaming PC over a year ago and deleted all my toons because I didn't think I'd be back to PC, but here I am! So I started over and currently have a level 43 Ele. I'm from the west coast so I usually play from 5pm-10pm PST Would love to join if you'd have me!

@JoshSoCal.4516 said:I would love to join the Guild, I'm a returning player, have both expansions, just haven't touched on any of them tbh. Sold my gaming PC over a year ago and deleted all my toons because I didn't think I'd be back to PC, but here I am! So I started over and currently have a level 43 Ele. I'm from the west coast so I usually play from 5pm-10pm PST Would love to join if you'd have me!

I'm from the west as well, a little further down from Cali on the island of O'ahu :)

Hi OkamiLuna, I'm a returning player and currently looking for a friendly guild to join.

I'm on the east coast of NA. Never done any PvP/WvW because I'm a loser. No experience in any of the raid because I always get kicked out of the group because of my class...and I suck. I swear! I've ran into some guild that did not accept me because I main a Reaper...(Yes I know, we suck :/ ). So just wanted to let you know and see if your guild is Ok for an old oaf like me joining prior to filling out the application...

Thank you for your time!

@Mi Goi.7832 said:Hi OkamiLuna, I'm a returning player and currently looking for a friendly guild to join.

I'm on the east coast of NA. Never done any PvP/WvW because I'm a loser. No experience in any of the raid because I always get kicked out of the group because of my class...and I suck. I swear! I've ran into some guild that did not accept me because I main a Reaper...(Yes I know, we suck :/ ). So just wanted to let you know and see if your guild is Ok for an old oaf like me joining prior to filling out the application...

Thank you for your time!

Of course we would be okay with you filling out an application! Though I can't say you'll be safe from all teasing because you're a Reaper. :p But in all seriousness, I doubt you suck and we would love to hear from you. :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived