Nanotech Staff Engie.

TotallyNotJazzie.1493

TotallyNotJazzie.14937:39AMIm hoping for a staff engineer that uses ‘nanobots’ (purely flavour text, no AI nonsense) to inflict debilitating conditions onto the enemy from the inside out. Staff skills play with Nanotech idea and are themed around Electrical AoEs.

Due to the fact these nanobots are ‘inside’ the enemy’ bloodstream, maybe a few of the soft cc debuffs could be uncleansable.

F-skills replace the toolkit and allow the Engie to have an array of nanobots deployable at all times.

Utility type: NanotechHeal skill = Low initial heal paired with rapid regen over 8s as the Nanomachines mend you from within.

I’d post more but I don’t want my post too long.

(Pasted from my spec idea post in another thread but I want to hear specific player thoughts on a Condi E-Spec for future expac)

@starlinvf.1358 said:So.... basically unblockable, unclearable condi? This is dangerous territory we're treading into here.

I agree here, conditions are already crappy to deal with as they are now but having them not able to be cleansed is insane. Even if it was only debilitating condi's that's still a big thing, cripple/chill and weakness are pretty powerful if they can stick on.

@starlinvf.1358 said:So.... basically unblockable, unclearable condi? This is dangerous territory we're treading into here.

I know and I too hate condi spam. I was thinking more like the below for example (ignore the crappy name):

Lethargy Nano: “Place a debuff on your enemy lowering move speed and turn rate by 5%. Lasts 10s. Stacks 5 times. Uncleansable. 30s cooldown.”

Utilities could be traited to stack Lethargy too, hence the stacks.

I just want new types of debuffs rather than a condi Engie Espec simply applying 10 stacks of Poison, Burn or Confusion on every 2 skills :/

I know it’s probably a poor idea I just want more flavour to potential Engie condis.

@Arimas.3492 said:

I agree here, conditions are already crappy to deal with as they are now but having them not able to be cleansed is insane. Even if it was only debilitating condi's that's still a big thing, cripple/chill and weakness are pretty powerful if they can stick on.

I do agree with you but I’d hear what you would think of unique debuffs in general. Similar to how Bulwark is a similar buff to protection but unique and stack.

Archived