Lich 5

felincyriac.5981

@felincyriac.5981 said:So I was testing out lich form for the lols, was wondering if the 5th ability (grim specter) is able to crit? Doesn't seem to. Dagger 2 can crit and it's a similar ability.

Nope, lich's 5th skill is a life siphon throught and throught while dagger 2nd skill is a damage channeled skill that happen to also heal. Dagger#2 have always been an exception, an odd skill that try to mimick vampiric effects.

What's sad is that both iterations of Lich 5 have been fantastic skills that, with just a couple small changes, would be a strong choice of elite skill. The issue is that they are gated behind a transform with a long cast time on top of their own long cast times.

I would love either the old or the new version of Grim Specter as a standalone elite skill.

@Drarnor Kunoram.5180 said:What's sad is that both iterations of Lich 5 have been fantastic skills that, with just a couple small changes, would be a strong choice of elite skill. The issue is that they are gated behind a transform with a long cast time on top of their own long cast times.

I would love either the old or the new version of Grim Specter as a standalone elite skill.

Who wouldn't?

@Drarnor Kunoram.5180 said:What's sad is that both iterations of Lich 5 have been fantastic skills that, with just a couple small changes, would be a strong choice of elite skill. The issue is that they are gated behind a transform with a long cast time on top of their own long cast times.

Forms were a mistake, just like anime.

Archived