Commander markers should be map wide — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Commander markers should be map wide

Hi,
I've had my commander's tag for several months now. I lead various things: HP trains, bounty trains, Evolved Jungle worm and various other world boss events. I regularly use the squad attack, defend, and rally markers in PvE, but for hp trains and bounty trains, I really need more markers. I need markers I can put anywhere in the map I'm in, so that my squads have a point of reference. It's all about efficiency of time and effort, and helping/communicating with players looking at me for direction. I like to move quick enough that vet players don't get bored, but slow enough that most new players have a chance, and it would help me help them to put my colored shape markers anywhere on the map. Please and thank you.

hE.Ro, aka Ero H

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.