how to take advantage of certain profession design to win in ranked PvP EZ

DragonFury.6243

https://youtu.be/oBa92AD1C8Mthat what happened when you design all profession on one scale and another one on different scalethat why you need an active defense in high end pvpbecause the only retaliation to such strategy is verbal abuse

i am reposting this post here cuz the last time i posted the same one over the PvP forums i received this message

Our goal is to make sure the forums are a safe, constructive, and welcoming place for all of our community members. We do not allow inappropriate text, images, or links to pages that contain offensive materials, and therefore your comments have been removed. Thanks for your understanding. Please do not respond to this message. You may direct an appeal concerning a forum suspension to Forums@Arena.Net. We do not accept appeals for minor infractions.

@"DragonFury.6243" said:https://youtu.be/oBa92AD1C8Mthat what happened when you design all profession on one scale and another one on different scalethat why you need an active defense in high end pvpbecause the only retaliation to such strategy is verbal abuse

i am reposting this post here cuz the last time i posted the same one over the PvP forums i received this message

Our goal is to make sure the forums are a safe, constructive, and welcoming place for all of our community members. We do not allow inappropriate text, images, or links to pages that contain offensive materials, and therefore your comments have been removed. Thanks for your understanding. Please do not respond to this message. You may direct an appeal concerning a forum suspension to Forums@Arena.Net. We do not accept appeals for minor infractions.

and people wonder why reddit is the "official" forum. Only use for this place is to look at patch notes.

@felincyriac.5981 said:

@"DragonFury.6243" said:
that what happened when you design all profession on one scale and another one on different scalethat why you need an active defense in high end pvpbecause the only retaliation to such strategy is verbal abuse

and people wonder why reddit is the "official" forum. Only use for this place is to look at patch notes.

"All your base are belong to me." - My pardon if this reference is obscure.

Archived