Daily Completion Not Always Adding +10 APs - What's Going On Here?

I thought that I had noticed this several times over the years where, sometimes the daily completions were not adding +10 APs as they are supposed to do. I had little proof to even convince myself that it had actually happened because for the longest time I just didn't really pay attention to my APS and didn't really care. But recently I had gone AP hunting just for the fun of it and as such, I was actually paying attention to my APs. After The Crown Pavilion ended and I had finished all of the achievements in the Queen's Gauntlet, I had looked right at my achievement point panel and knew exactly how many APs had. When the daily clocked over on that day, I went into spvp to run an unranked match to complete my dailies "A single unranked match that is a win, that you get a top stat in, will complete all 3 dailies." When I won the match, later that night I noticed that my APs were the same as before reset, as if I had never completed the dailies to get a +10. I thought that maybe I had somehow remembered something incorrectly? I didn't make a fuss about it. Some days later, the same thing happened and I was almost certain that I wasn't wrong about the dailies not adding +10 APs, but still I thought "now I'm almost certain... but not really sure" if I am right on this, so I left it alone. Today at around 7:30 pm I went into unranked spvp to complete my dailies as usual and this time I actually looked at my AP panel and wrote down the number. I proceeded to run and win a match while achieving top stats and completed all 3 dailies. The little things popped up on the right of the screen indicating that I had finished my daily completion and once again gained a +10 AP boost. Before I completed these dailies, my APs were at 26,748. After I completed the dailies they were still at 26,748. This time I am 100% positive that the daily completion did not grant +10 APs. At this point I'm wondering how many APs I should actually have, that I am missing after nearly 7 years of playing Guild Wars 2.

Anyone else run into this problem? I'll post evidence of it soon.

@"Blocki.4931" said:You hit the daily cap. Hover your achievement points and look at the Daily points

This. There is a cap of 15000 points from both Dailies and Monthlies combined. This is never mentioned anywhere in-game, and the Daily Completion pop up reward adds to the confusion by keeping the "10 Achievement Points" note even after you've hit the cap.

@"Trevor Boyer.6524" said:I thought that I had noticed this several times over the years where, sometimes the daily completions were not adding +10 APs as they are supposed to do. I had little proof to even convince myself that it had actually happened because for the longest time I just didn't really pay attention to my APS and didn't really care. But recently I had gone AP hunting just for the fun of it and as such, I was actually paying attention to my APs. After The Crown Pavilion ended and I had finished all of the achievements in the Queen's Gauntlet, I had looked right at my achievement point panel and knew exactly how many APs had. When the daily clocked over on that day, I went into spvp to run an unranked match to complete my dailies "A single unranked match that is a win, that you get a top stat in, will complete all 3 dailies." When I won the match, later that night I noticed that my APs were the same as before reset, as if I had never completed the dailies to get a +10. I thought that maybe I had somehow remembered something incorrectly? I didn't make a fuss about it. Some days later, the same thing happened and I was almost certain that I wasn't wrong about the dailies not adding +10 APs, but still I thought "now I'm almost certain... but not really sure" if I am right on this, so I left it alone. Today at around 7:30 pm I went into unranked spvp to complete my dailies as usual and this time I actually looked at my AP panel and wrote down the number. I proceeded to run and win a match while achieving top stats and completed all 3 dailies. The little things popped up on the right of the screen indicating that I had finished my daily completion and once again gained a +10 AP boost. Before I completed these dailies, my APs were at 26,748. After I completed the dailies they were still at 26,748. This time I am 100% positive that the daily completion did not grant +10 APs. At this point I'm wondering how many APs I should actually have, that I am missing after nearly 7 years of playing Guild Wars 2.

With how many times its been stated on this forum and you being a active forum talker Im amazed you havent noticed it before.

@Linken.6345 said:

@"Trevor Boyer.6524" said:I thought that I had noticed this several times over the years where, sometimes the daily completions were not adding +10 APs as they are supposed to do. I had little proof to even convince myself that it had actually happened because for the longest time I just didn't really pay attention to my APS and didn't really care. But recently I had gone AP hunting just for the fun of it and as such, I was actually paying attention to my APs. After The Crown Pavilion ended and I had finished all of the achievements in the Queen's Gauntlet, I had looked right at my achievement point panel and knew exactly how many APs had. When the daily clocked over on that day, I went into spvp to run an unranked match to complete my dailies "A single unranked match that is a win, that you get a top stat in, will complete all 3 dailies." When I won the match, later that night I noticed that my APs were the same as before reset, as if I had never completed the dailies to get a +10. I thought that maybe I had somehow remembered something incorrectly? I didn't make a fuss about it. Some days later, the same thing happened and I was almost certain that I wasn't wrong about the dailies not adding +10 APs, but still I thought "now I'm almost certain... but not really sure" if I am right on this, so I left it alone. Today at around 7:30 pm I went into unranked spvp to complete my dailies as usual and this time I actually looked at my AP panel and wrote down the number. I proceeded to run and win a match while achieving top stats and completed all 3 dailies. The little things popped up on the right of the screen indicating that I had finished my daily completion and once again gained a +10 AP boost. Before I completed these dailies, my APs were at 26,748. After I completed the dailies they were still at 26,748. This time I am 100% positive that the daily completion did not grant +10 APs. At this point I'm wondering how many APs I should actually have, that I am missing after nearly 7 years of playing Guild Wars 2.

With how many times its been stated on this forum and you being a active forum talker Im amazed you havent noticed it before.

I've asked myself the same thing haha :D

Archived