Engi Rifle 4 Bug

Toron.4856

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Poelala.2830 said:

@santenal.1054 said:Why fix it? is it overpowered? when used at 1200 range it's easy enough to dodge.

Because it isn't working as intended. That's why.

There are quite a few things not working as intended on the engineer class, might as well ask for all of it to be fixed then and not just the things that buff the class. If that is your argument.

@"Vagrant.7206" said:I mean, "Point Blank Shot" can be used at over 1500 range... for some reason.

Just same as ranger arrows fly around 2.000 or 2500 range 6Q7yB5E.jpg

Who are you decide its intent?

I wonder what made you think that 'bug' was intended change ?

@santenal.1054 said:

@santenal.1054 said:Why fix it? is it overpowered? when used at 1200 range it's easy enough to dodge.

There are quite a few things not working as intended on the engineer class, might as well ask for all of it to be fixed then and not just the things that buff the class. If that is your argument.

Yes. I'm all for this.

@santenal.1054 said:

is it a buff though? the enemy has more time to dodge

@sephiroth.4217 said:

Yes it is a buff.

@Poelala.2830 said:

Yes it is a buff.

I just never would of thought that giving the enemy more time to dodge and counter play would be considered a buff..

@sephiroth.4217 said:

Yes it is a buff.

I just never would of thought that giving the enemy more time to dodge and counter play would be considered a buff..

That's not what is happening. From 600 range there is an equal amount to dodge. Now, you can be at 1500 range and still get knocked down in addition to all the prior functions of the skill. This is a buff.

@sephiroth.4217 said:

Yes it is a buff.

You only have more time to dodge when it is used from far away , close range (0-600 range) is still the same as it used to be.

@santenal.1054 said:

Yes it is a buff.

You only have more time to dodge when it is used from far away , close range (0-600 range) is still the same as it used to be.

which is exactly my point...

@sephiroth.4217 said:

Yes it is a buff.

With buff I mean that the skill can now do more than it used to.

@santenal.1054 said:

Yes it is a buff.

I get that, the extra range and all but just looking at the glass half full instead of empty...

I wreckon just update the tool tip.

@sephiroth.4217 said:

Yes it is a buff.

I get that, the extra range and all but just looking at the glass half full instead of empty...

I wreckon just update the tool tip.

Hehe, I agree but as a rifle engi I'm biased. I would like to know if people find the skill in its current form overpowered or not compared to other skills like "Point Blank Shot" and traited "Deflecting Shot".

Archived