Collection Achievements for Raise the Banners is bugged? So it's not bugged Ty all for the help

Raise the Banners Salute to Palawa Joko & Sunspear Support is bugged.I was looking to knock out these achievements fast but I went to go collect the Kormir Prayer Books & Stolen Agricultural Shipment are both missing from the chest. Ancient Family Crest Sunspear Order Emblem are also bugged. I opened all the chest only to find I do not have these items in inventory and they are not in my bank and they are not on a different charter.I sent in a ticket.I did talk to a few people that were looking for the same items and they did not receive the drops for these items to finish off the Achievements either.

@"Khisanth.2948" said:Did you open them on characters that made the corresponding choice during "Blazing a Trail"?

I checked all and yes i would have if i had it in my inventory... I kind of Hoard everything I get... loland 3 of those places I never been to before.I also triple check bank and all charters last night and none of them had it.I also had a issue with too much loot when running through all areas so I would have opened it when I got it * ( clicked on items to unlock the achievement)I also never trash things without looking it up first on wiki

@"Khisanth.2948" said:Did you open them on characters that made the corresponding choice during "Blazing a Trail"?

I checked all and yes i would have if i had it in my inventory... I kind of Hoard everything I get... loland 3 of those places I never been to before.I also triple check bank and all charters last night and none of them had it.I also had a issue with too much loot when running through all areas so I would have opened it when I got it * ( clicked on items to unlock the achievement)I also never trash things without looking it up first on wiki

@Rhapsody Dragonfly.5136 said:

You seem to be answering a completely different question than what I asked.

I did not ask if you have the item on a different character. The chests need to be opened on a character that made the choice corresponding to the banner. If you opened all the chests on the same character then the answer would be no.

There was a patch a while ago that removed some restrictions but that was only for the bounty drops.

The Kormir Prayer Books and Sunspear Order Emblem will only drop for a character that chose the Sunspears in the PoF storyline. The Stolen Agricultural Shipment and Ancient Family Crest will only drop for a character that chose Palawa Joko. So, you need to make sure you're using the correct character for those collections.

@RoseofGilead.8907 said:The Kormir Prayer Books and Sunspear Order Emblem will only drop for a character that chose the Sunspears in the PoF storyline. The Stolen Agricultural Shipment and Ancient Family Crest will only drop for a character that chose Palawa Joko. So, you need to make sure you're using the correct character for those collections.

I would like to say thank you... I didn't know that and I picked a charter that did a different part of the story and it did work :) I wish it listed which path that charter picked though. I'm having a hard time figuring out which one has joko now lmao but that did help a lot ty ty............

Yea and if you read the first question to your opening post the person asked if you opened it on the character that made the corrsponding choice in blazing a trail meaning that you needed to use a diffrent character to get stuff for the other two banners.

Khisanth.2948 ✭✭✭✭ August 24, 2018Did you open them on characters that made the corresponding choice during "Blazing a Trail"?

Instead you seem to have copy pasted your answer to every question untill someone put in enough detail for you to realise you had to do the chest on another character.

Since you hoard stuff on your characters wouldent the one doing the joko banner have items for it in their bags?

EditOh and on a side note reply to the email you got about your ticket that you dont need assistance anymore since its not a bug.

@"Linken.6345" said:Yea and if you read the first question to your opening post the person asked if you opened it on the character that made the corrsponding choice in blazing a trail meaning that you needed to use a diffrent character to get stuff for the other two banners.

Khisanth.2948 ✭✭✭✭ August 24, 2018Did you open them on characters that made the corresponding choice during "Blazing a Trail"?

Instead you seem to have copy pasted your answer to every question untill someone put in enough detail for you to realise you had to do the chest on another character.

Since you hoard stuff on your characters wouldent the one doing the joko banner have items for it in their bags?

EditOh and on a side note reply to the email you got about your ticket that you dont need assistance anymore since its not a bug.

Well i went through all charter inventory and they didn't have those items but ty so much for the help. I and ill fix my ticket ty again

@"Linken.6345" said:Yea and if you read the first question to your opening post the person asked if you opened it on the character that made the corrsponding choice in blazing a trail meaning that you needed to use a diffrent character to get stuff for the other two banners.

Well i went through all charter inventory and they didn't have those items but ty so much for the help. I and ill fix my ticket ty again

You took that better then I would have, sorry for my rudness before I loged in to check my characters becouse I thought that you got a exotic version of the banners in your inventory and I cant find those in my characters working on said collections either.

@RoseofGilead.8907 said:The Kormir Prayer Books and Sunspear Order Emblem will only drop for a character that chose the Sunspears in the PoF storyline. The Stolen Agricultural Shipment and Ancient Family Crest will only drop for a character that chose Palawa Joko. So, you need to make sure you're using the correct character for those collections.

I would like to say thank you... I didn't know that and I picked a charter that did a different part of the story and it did work :)
I wish it listed which path that charter picked though.
I'm having a hard time figuring out which one has joko now lmao but that did help a lot ty ty............

You can just waypoint over to Amnoon.

The banners the are hung around the city changes based on your choice. The ambient NPC dialog also changes but the banners are easier to check.

Archived