Revenant and Mounts

X T D.6458

That is annoying I agree, but I noticed a problem of mounts being issue with certain class interactions being more widespread. Holosmiths. can't keep the heat when they mount either. They can't even mount when using forge, while other classes have no issue with their avatar state/mount interactions (I've heard that's the case with Soulbeasts, haven't confirmed that yet). It feels like the interactions between mounts and certain aspects of the game (certain class abilities/combat tonics) was released without either being finished, or polished.

@X T D.6458 said:Facets reset whenever dismounting, is this intentional, or can this be changed because it is annoying constantly having to reapply them in fights.

Facets reset after any transform. I'm not sure that mount/dismount should be different (but then again, I have my keybinds set up so that doesn't feel burdensome to reapply the ones I want). I suppose it would be consistent with the fact that bundles aren't dropped when mounting up.

I'm not against changing this; I just don't see it as urgent or all that important.

Archived