[Suggestion] Hide headgear option for makeover kit

qbalrog.8017

It's nice that the hair stylist kit hides the headgear, but the makeover kit should have the option to do the same. Perhaps in the makeover kit, if any hair style or color option is changed, the hair could be automatically hidden, or the kit obeys the hide headgear checkbox on the character equipment tab, or a button to hide headgear?

When using a real makeover kit, I don't mind take the head item off but when popping by one of the preview makeover NPCs, it's a minor nuisance that I have to fiddle with gear to actually check out a new hair style or hair color. I guess alternately, you could add a hair stylist preview NPC, too, but would actually prefer one of the other options above.

Admittedly, this is a nit, but seems both a sensible change and not hard to do.

For me it is go to stylist, remember I need to take my headgear off, exit, H, retalk to stylist, then maybe forget to put it back on for a while, or alternately just do it some other time. It wouldn't be too hard to fix this and since the purpose of the stylist is to sell kits, making it painless for the user seems to have some upside to Anet.

Archived