GoogleSheets Script - WvW Pip Reward Track — Guild Wars 2 Forums

GoogleSheets Script - WvW Pip Reward Track

Hi guys, first time poster on here. I was wondering if anyone knew anything about google sheets script?
I currently have a WvW Skirmish Ticket helper spreadsheet.

We don't have API endpoints for pulling pip progress so I currently enter the following into a spreadsheet:

• Pip Chest Type (eg wood, bronze etc), selected from a drop down
  • Tier
  • Current Pips earned
  • Average pips per tick
  • Amount of Skirmish Tickets (currently I use the API to pull this directly so theres no need to enter)

Shopping list -
You can select which items youre aiming to get. Eg Selecting each piece of Triumphant armor and 6 Legendary War Insights. It will calculate the total amount of tickets this costs / how many left to earn / How many you can get this week etc

My current spreadsheet will use this data to estimate various stats for you:

• How many hours to finish current chest
  • How many tickets are left from this chest
  • How long until you hit your goal of diamond
  • How many hours you should put in for remaining days to hit goal
  • How many weeks of hitting your target chest you will need in order to get enough tickets
    -- Estimated Tickets and remaining weeks both before weeks progress and after weeks progress

• Estimated end date for having enough tickets

• various other little details...

What I want to do:
I know Gw2Efficency has a lovely api for drawing the pvp match progress. I would like a visual representation of your current WvW Skirmish chest progress. I would like to pull the necessary pip graphics, and have them display depending on your current chest/tier/pip data (already recorded in some cells).
Eg: If im in Silver Tier, draw green pips. 4 sets of 10 and a set of 5 (i already have the numbers stored in cells).
Maybe even have them click on the pips to update their progress

Anyone have any idea where i could go for doing this?

Comments

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.