Greening Lion's Arch — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Greening Lion's Arch

Lanhelin.3480Lanhelin.3480 Member ✭✭✭
edited August 26, 2018 in In-Game Events

When: Sunday, 9th of September, 18h UTC+2 on both EU and NA - When does the event happen in my time zone?
Where: Lion's Arch, Mystic Plaza [&BCEEAAA=]
What: use Mystery Tonic and stay there in the form you got.
Duration: 10 minutes

I hope to see a pretty crowded green LA =)

Comments

• Lanhelin.3480Lanhelin.3480 Member ✭✭✭

It'll be pretty cool I guess. I also announced it on Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/Guildwars2/comments/9abmus/event_greening_lions_arch/
    It'll be a fantastic plant-Flash-/Freezemob :-D

• Ashantara.8731Ashantara.8731 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Lanhelin.3480 said:
    I hope to see a pretty crowded green LA =)

LA could indeed use some greening, heh. Post screenshots afterward! :)

My GW2 content charts: (1) LWS 4, (2) PoF , (3) Personal story (pre-Claw Island/Orr) , (4) LWS 2 , (5) HoT, (6) Orr campaign , (7) LWS 3

• Lanhelin.3480Lanhelin.3480 Member ✭✭✭

I'm pretty excited. The announcement thread on Reddit got 6k+ views - while just around 450 here in the official forums, both german and english. I tend to imagine a whole wood appearing today evening, but I'm still aware that the plain number of views is unequal to true participants :)

• It was nice and will be done again at some time in the future. The participants were pretty spread as you can see on some of the screens :smile:

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.