Fractal armor PLS!!

i leave the design part to the expert but something awesome.. pieces of the mist bind together by magic and forces form the armor :P its ok to see some part of butt or boobs lolllllllllllllllllllllor fragments of bones, woods or stones and or misty effect that can be dyed (now definitely confirm i cant be designing for armor lol)

• 2 weeks later...

Those are amazing!!

@"HardRider.2980" said:This would give people something to actually do in fractals outside of T4. Something I've always wanted and still waiting for..

Make them look like the weapons in style..you could even then bring out gold armour in the future to keep things going.

Yeah, fractals get repetitive, and you get to a point where you lose motivation to play them. And you need these kinds of content to keep being relevant because this, WvW, PvP, meta events and all the repetitive stuff is what bridges the gap between releases. But you can't just have repetitive stuff without a significant driving reason to repeat it, otherwise people won't adhere to it nearly as much as you'd expect. Just look at bounties and Serpent's Ire. The rewards are simply not worth the effort, and people shy away from that content.

GW2 is suffering massively from a problem where most of the rewarding content is in the least played sections of the game. PvP and WvW have way better rewards per time spent than anything you can do in PvE, including Raids.Then there's the problem where most PvE rewards fall into the same " 2 blues one green" category, with seldom having exclusive rewards that would motivate people into a content.

@"SidewayS.3789" said:In case some ppls didn't saw the concept made by some players, here there are:https://i.redd.it/ggm9nlqfdv5y.jpghttps://pre00.deviantart.net/cec7/th/pre/i/2016/355/6/b/fractal_armor_concept_by_peterprime-dascpcz.jpghttps://img00.deviantart.net/2008/i/2016/358/6/f/fractal_armor_concept___light_version_by_peterprime-dasoqjj.jpg

At least, these can be a start point.well…. I believe anet has a great team of creative artists that can come up with great great awesome mind blowing fractal armor... my expectation is high on this hehe.... :palso I would like fractal armor collection to be challenging, maybe comes with collecting items.. executing/countering certain mechanics in certain maps/boss, etc or small grind in cm.. so yeah..personally, if the achievement is reasonably challenging but not too challenging so most people who cant get legendary armor from raids can at least get nice fractal armor .. and most importantly it comes with good ap (eg 100 ap completing entire armor collections) :D

Those are amazing!!

@"HardRider.2980" said:This would give people something to actually do in fractals outside of T4. Something I've always wanted and still waiting for..

Make them look like the weapons in style..you could even then bring out gold armour in the future to keep things going.

Yeah, fractals get repetitive, and you get to a point where you lose motivation to play them. And you need these kinds of content to keep being relevant because this, WvW, PvP, meta events and all the repetitive stuff is what bridges the gap between releases. But you can't just have repetitive stuff without a significant driving reason to repeat it, otherwise people won't adhere to it nearly as much as you'd expect. Just look at bounties and Serpent's Ire. The rewards are simply not worth the effort, and people shy away from that content.

GW2 is suffering massively from a problem where most of the rewarding content is in the least played sections of the game. PvP and WvW have way better rewards per time spent than anything you can do in PvE, including Raids.Then there's the problem where most PvE rewards fall into the same " 2 blues one green" category, with seldom having exclusive rewards that would motivate people into a content.

WvW has "way better rewards per time spent that anything in pve and raids"? For real?

Those are amazing!!

WvW has "way better rewards per time spent that anything in pve and raids"? For real?

Mmmmmmm..... ???

Archived