Flame Legion Battles event stuck

• 2 months later...

Still stuck for me as of the 1st of November 2018, how has ANET not been all over this seeing as the other post was talking about the literal same thing that is happening continuously throughout the week i've been trying to get in. IT IS A BUG AND NOT AN EVENT THAT STILL HAS TO BE COMPLETED. THERE IS NO WAY TO GET SAVOR FOULNIGHT OUT OF THE POSITION HES STUCK IN, literally nothing you can do. I've searched far and wide for an event to trigger to maybe let him move but as of now i've hit a rock over and over and over again.

You know about the bug but don't do anything about it? why would that surprise me ANET

• 3 weeks later...

From a previous thread on the issue back in September:

@"Ayrilana.1396" said:Foulnight is standing west of the WP on the other side of the mill. Ghostnight, Razenight, and Harrownight are standing NE of the WP.

https://image.ibb.co/dc8xFU/gw005.jpg

Map IP 35.169.41.80

Bartol Jagsaw in the mill says that the machines are damaged and they're waiting on Foulnight.

Since the meta progress is at “Rankar Harrownight is uniting his warband for a counter assault on the Flame Legion”, shouldn’t his position be where his event is located or with the other NPC’s if it completed?

I'm not sure what the progress is on this if any, but I took a screenshot also. Savor Foulnight is still just hanging out west of where he should be, and there is no way to progress the events forward. I'm also trying to get Mawdrey and Water of Rhand is the last item needed, but I hadn't realized this was actually broken until checking it off and on for a week.

Here's the current location, noting the rest of the warband members in the background.

I can confirm that it is still bugged. If nothing can be done about fixing the event, then maybe leaving the gate open is an option. I think having multiple items locked away behind an event that has repeatedly been bugged throughout the years is a little ridiculous. I've found threads dating from 2012 saying it was bugged at the same exact spot...

• 4 months later...

This happened again yesterday, it was in the stuck state at 16:33 2019-04-07 UTC+1.The positions matched the screenshots above.His dialogue matches the "At bloodsaw mill" section of the wiki page: https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Savor_FoulnightRankar's dialogue the "At bloodsaw mill" section of the wiki page, with only the "Tell me more about Savor Foulnight" option: https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Rankar_Harrownight

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

I can confirm this is still happening today in 2020 - years later.

ANET, as people have stated here, if you cannot or are not willing to spend the time to fix this bug, please offer an alternate way to get in to the Flame Temple Tombs. Even if that means just leaving it open permanently. Leaving content required to unlock a legendary that people have spent hours and hours on gated behind a bug is unacceptable; does that even need to be said? Please, please fix this.

• 4 months later...