so deadeye just autoattacks and does more DPS than me?? so what was the point of lrning tough rotas?

So you can kill more than 2 things at a time? :) If there's only one or two targets and you have enough other players to give you enough boons (chaos Chrono) and apply enough condies on targets then there's no point in doing more awkward and prone to catastrophic errors rotations. Do the Netflix and Thief and relax :)

@Mini Crinny.6190 said:

@TexZero.7910 said:The ele forum is the other direction.

Go be salty there with your brethren.

It's great that you instantly think he plays an ele (Which he might) or he could be playing a Holo too, even so he is right that Deadeye does too much for such a simple rotationWell, if OP does less dps on Holo than Deadeye that just autoattacks, the problem lies with OP, not niwth Deadeye.

@Mini Crinny.6190 said:

@"TexZero.7910" said:The ele forum is the other direction.

It's great that you instantly think he plays an ele (Which he might) or he could be playing a Holo too, even so he is right that Deadeye does too much for such a simple rotation

Care to name me another class crying in ever corner of the forums about the lack of rewards for their "complex" rotations ?

Cause it sure as heck isn't Holo, you may have had it with base engineer if we were talking a year ago. But giving the recency and the thread, it's entirely safe to say it's another baseless ele complaint.

@Astralporing.1957 said:

It's great that you instantly think he plays an ele (Which he might) or he could be playing a Holo too, even so he is right that Deadeye does too much for such a simple rotationWell, if OP does less dps on Holo than Deadeye that just autoattacks, the problem lies with OP, not niwth Deadeye.

I beat most classes in raids when I'm playing on Deadeye it's kinda sad really and boring,

@TexZero.7910 said:

Care to name me another class crying in ever corner of the forums about the lack of rewards for their "complex" rotations ?

Cause it sure as heck isn't Holo, you may have had it with base engineer if we were talking a year ago. But giving the recency and the thread, it's entirely safe to say it's another baseless ele complaint.

I see necros crying all the time aswell, on how bad they are at PvE (which there not as bad as people think)

@Mini Crinny.6190 said:

I beat most classes in raids when I'm playing on Deadeye it's kinda sad really and boring,

I see necros crying all the time aswell, on how bad they are at PvE (which there not as bad as people think)

No but it aint great either + they bring like zero support so having another dps is just plain better.

@Mini Crinny.6190 said:

Let me get this straight...

You see NECRO's complaining about having COMPLEX ROTATIONS ?Where and when ?

@TexZero.7910 said:Let me get this straight...

You see NECRO's complaining about having COMPLEX ROTATIONS ?Where and when ?

Ha, I think he missed that part of your statement. To be fair, no one took condi greatsword very seriously, and so no one appreciated how hard it was to pull off the rotation benchmark. Parts of it were really easy, like the auto chains, obviously, but canceling the aftercast of that greatsword 5 skill. I could never go fast enough =/

Archived