Location of mistlock and cool down

Has this post been made before? If yes pls remove/lock. IMO, some mistlock located at pointless location .. some are good change.. some were good but removed. I made this thread for feedback or summary for which mistlock you think is good and which you think should change.

Eg 1) midtlock outside maitrin arena, I prefer it inside. Bcos a lot of time ppl entre before waiting for others to pick their mistlock

2) underground facility (dredge) .. i prefer mistlock in final room like before, not outside before entering the tunnel to final room.

@Talindra.4958 said:Eg 1) midtlock outside maitrin arena, I prefer it inside. Bcos a lot of time ppl entre before waiting for others to pick their mistlockI prefer it outside, because sometimes people get flux bomb or something else and can't grab it inside. Also, it allows folks to change skills if something was on cooldown before.

2) underground facility (dredge) .. i prefer mistlock in final room like before, not outside before entering the tunnel to final room.Again, I prefer it outside, rather than having to go in to grab the mistlock, then head back to boss.

@Illconceived Was Na.9781 said:

@Talindra.4958 said:Eg 1) midtlock outside maitrin arena, I prefer it inside. Bcos a lot of time ppl entre before waiting for others to pick their mistlockI prefer it outside, because sometimes people get flux bomb or something else and can't grab it inside. Also, it allows folks to change skills if something was on cooldown before.

Pick it just before starting maitrin fight reset all skillsMaitrin talk and chit chat for few moments before match start.. plenty of time to pick and change skills if the mistlock is inside arena. if it is outside, ppl entre before others pick it take or tele everyone in without reset skills CD some skill CD is long ?

2) underground facility (dredge) .. i prefer mistlock in final room like before, not outside before entering the tunnel to final room.Again, I prefer it outside, rather than having to go in to grab the mistlock, then head back to boss.

Same with this.. after you pick from outside tunnel like now, enter tunnel run use skills..Then reached boss room.. most skills on CD.Mistlock near boss in final room like before reset skills and cd

Sorry lol too hard to type on the phone... Will list more later

@segman.3560 said:The mistlock in the tunnel in dredge fractal is a very interesting choice for placing it.

Yes very interesting.. I'd like to hear the reason for it xD but seriously I don't really care so much where it's placed since it's only fractal not that it's life and death situstion... ..eg We have some in middle of no where -- sorry I can't be precise which one I'm referring to.. but I do feel some of these mistlock are troll mistlocks bcos u know like when we try to hurry things and standing next to it trying to pick it but can't bcos of being in combat mode all skills on CD and everyone rushed ahead argh OK.. fu mistlock lol I don't need you.. (sorry for the colourful language)Fractal is a very interesting place to be.

I think part of the issue here is the transition from the old mist lock placements (and how the buff worked) and the new version which resets cooldowns but can't be used n combat.

I agree that some of the placements seem "strange" at best. Near useless at worst (dredge tunnel as mentioned being one of them).

I'm sure we'll see some changes to this down the road. Overall the cool down reset change is a double edged sword right now since you can't get the buff (which often isn't needed if you are maxed out on AR except for the small stat increase maybe) if in combat.

I absolutely appreciate the changes to mistlock and how it resets cool down I think that is a clever solution..I intent to compile feedback on specific mistlock locations - pros and cons... players preference as it may help to improve speed clear better :)might take me a long time before i get to list them out since i have limited play time.

Archived