Suggestion: randomize mount option

Celsith.2753

When using finishers we have the option to select the 'Randomize Finisher' choice, which will select a random finisher each time instead of just using the same one you have selected over and over.I would love a 'Randomize Mount' button for each type of mount, to use a random skin that I have unlocked for that mount type. I have quite a lot of mountfits and am constantly switching them round, it'd be awesome to have a surprise each time!

@Taygus.4571 said:How would this work with dyes? Some mount skins don't look good auth certain colours. And you cant save chosen dyes for the various skins.

I was thinking that. I only have a few skins for each one but if I swap them I need to change the dyes too because otherwise they look a mess. Well, the Branded mounts seem to look good (and also messy) no matter what but some dye combinations definitely look better than others. Honestly that's part of what puts me off getting more, and it definitely stops me getting more outfits - having to change the dyes each time removes the ease of switching between them so I only do it when I really want a change.

But even so I'd support a random option for those who want it. I'd actually like to see this applied to all the non-equipment related cosmetics in the hero panel (so everything except the Wardrobe tab and probably dyes). Mini pets are my big one, I have literally hundreds of them and I'd love to be able to set it to randomise them when they're loaded in. It would be fun with gliders and mail carriers too, possibly even outfits.

Archived