Sure glad we buffed mirage even more

Ceriph.3518

Y'know my absolute favorite part of this post is the stark disconnect from reality. No considerations for how incredibly unused Scepter is, they just see one buff and a rebalance on two skills on a dusty old weapon and apparently Mirage is now even further buffed.

The lack of context and the ambiguity sustains me.

@Hot Boy.7138 said:Nerfing vigor on a core trait line was dumb imo. Every other build and every elite spec in the future will have this vigor reduction because of current condi mirage. More nerfs in the wrong direction

isnt Nomads Endurance a specialization trait line? Specifically Mirage? More specifically a Minor Master default trait?

@Bigpapasmurf.5623 said:

@Hot Boy.7138 said:Nerfing vigor on a core trait line was dumb imo. Every other build and every elite spec in the future will have this vigor reduction because of current condi mirage. More nerfs in the wrong direction

isnt Nomads Endurance a specialization trait line? Specifically Mirage? More specifically a Minor Master default trait?

Yes, it is. However, the patch notes also mention -

Critical Infusion: The vigor duration of this trait has been reduced from 5 seconds to 3 seconds in PvP and WvW.

which is a trait in dueling.

@Jijimuge.4675 said:

Yes, it is. However, the patch notes also mention -

Critical Infusion
: The vigor duration of this trait has been reduced from 5 seconds to 3 seconds in PvP and WvW.

which is a trait in dueling.

Ah, I did not see that trait mentioned before. My bad.

@Arlette.9684 said:

@Bigpapasmurf.5623 said:Yummy....necros

Strictly depending on game mode! You can’t sit on node vs a reaper without kiting ftw, and if you have to kite, you might as well leave the node. In WvW on the other hand,
yummy necros!

Edit: I didn’t realize I had previously responded to this thread... hic!Carry on, nothing to see here... hic!

What is there to see...i see nothing.

Archived