[PvP] Getting knocked into doors, walls or out of the map

Several times I've been getting slapped through normally considered impassible parts of the map. I've ended up inside a wall, inside a door and below the map. With no waypoints, I could no longer participate in the game until the game ended or until I was killed by AOE damage.

I don't know if the error is in the maps (Kyhlo, Champions Dusk, Niflhel) or with the skills players use on my to throw me around (unknown which skills), but I would like this to end.

• 4 months later...

I know this thread is a little old but I want to point out that this is still an issue. Just today in the Revenge of the Capricorn map one of my teammates was knocked out of the map into the water. He spent most of the match just swimming around in the water unable to do anything and we were left with a handicap all game.

according to the command upon usage it logs that you were stuck and tells you to waypoint. Originally, after it was implemented, it behaved as the wiki indicates, but I think that was only in an instance. From what I remember, it doesn't teleport you anymore though at all. I use it in hopes Anet will see where they got me stuck due to bad collision, but that's about all. Not a fun situation to be in regardless of the game mode. I'd see it as worse in pvp though than elsewhere.

Archived