Can't put Unbreakable Choir Bell in wardrobe

@"Illconceived Was Na.9781" said:Use the unbreakable first, then you get an unlock option.

I'm glad I saw this. I'd have been scratching my head so hard. I knew I had one, but I had a hard time finding it, partly because the "old" version doesn't appear in the Novelties page as an addable. All I'm left wondering is what the flibble I'm going to do with surplus items. I discovered that I had two Charr Basses and two Riding Brooms. Bah.

Thanks.

EDIT: At least the API scanner on gw2tool.net has an "all your characters' inventories on one page" view. I eventually found the bell by looking closely at every ... single .... kitten ... box on that page.

They are supposed to be stuck there. It is a wardrobe feature, not bank space where you can take them out again.

To use any of the your items which now have been converted from inventory based to wardrobe based, any character must fitst select it and add it to one of the (currently) 4 corresponding slots, which then can be accessed during gameplay under the mount selection box. You can assign a different item per character, so that one char may have slotted the flute and another char can have slotted the bell for example.

Archived