[Suggestions]QoL (Quality of Life) Ideas - [Merged] - Page 49 — Guild Wars 2 Forums
Home Guild Wars 2 Discussion

[Suggestions]QoL (Quality of Life) Ideas - [Merged]

Comments

• FrostSpectre.4198FrostSpectre.4198 Member ✭✭✭

Increase base number of Equipment Templates from 2 to 3, so that it matches the number of Build Templates base 3.

Improve and split "Character Model Limit" and "Character Model Quality" options for PvP and PvE.
    For PvE you prioritize NPCs and players in your Party/Squad, so the graphics option should reflect that. NPCs are often invisible because of the number of players present in same area, only becoming visible if you target them, which is problem when dealing with multiple NPCs you pretty much need to see over the players with shiniest and oversized gunk glued on themselves.
    In PvP modes it keeps the original functions.

• Even the newest trailer was full of visual clutter

• Aeon.4583Aeon.4583 Member ✭✭✭
    edited July 15, 2020

Please consider to add seperate section in Equipment Templates for WvW gear, just like you did for PvP.
    Six Equipment Templates simply not enough for Mutli-Role professions like Ranger or Elementalist, specially for players who plays PvE and WvW content at same time.
    Just like PvP section in Equipment Templates, WvW section will be activating in WvW, while PvE section will be activating in Open World\PvE.
    WvW section will have their own gear storage.

While playing as mutli-role character in PvE and WvW, considering Rune\Sigil variation, Weapon variations, Gear Stat variation, there are just not enough Templates, and we have to sacrifice Equipment Templates for WvW, while losing possible gear variation that can be usefull in PvE.

• Nazarick.9653Nazarick.9653 Member ✭✭
    edited July 15, 2020

Please let us do other things after we've clicked "ready" on the strike starter NPC popup...it's infuriating when you have to wait ages to repair or buy an EMP. (after someone else talks to the NPC while you're zoning in or moving to the anvil/waystation)

• TrOtskY.5927TrOtskY.5927 Member ✭✭

If you turn a animations to low and post processing off you get hardly any visual clutter compared to normal

• Not sure if this is the right place, i'm quite new to the game however, as this year they have introduced the possibility to update our Holographic weapon to the imbued version, what about adding this option to the Dragon Bash vendor in LA?
    Other festival vendors have this option and I was farming the Zhaitaffy candies when I suddenly realised that I can't now upgrade my Holographic weapons and wait until next year...

• Udolpho.1209Udolpho.1209 Member ✭✭✭

@denni.7206 said:
    Not sure if this is the right place, i'm quite new to the game however, as this year they have introduced the possibility to update our Holographic weapon to the imbued version, what about adding this option to the Dragon Bash vendor in LA?
    Other festival vendors have this option and I was farming the Zhaitaffy candies when I suddenly realised that I can't now upgrade my Holographic weapons and wait until next year...

Yes, please... folks can open their Dragon Bash Victory Coffers year-round so let us access the second set too.
    (Plus the skritt in the undermarket are frustrated, those weapons were very shiny... "no fair, no fair! where's the shiny hit-stuffs?!")

• crepuscular.9047crepuscular.9047 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 16, 2020

@Dheeraj.2481 said:

@Sylent.3165 said:
    This has been an issue from release date. I find it insane they have yet to add options such as

Reduce visual effects from others
    Remove visual effects from others
    Only show visual effects from party

There is actually an option to reduce the number of rendered players. You only see the name and the circle where they are supposed to be. This also significantly boosts frame rate

it doesn't actually reduce the visuals from skills though, you still see fireballs, arrows, and traps appearing out of thin air, reducing that will further give better frame rate

however, there's a drawback from having reduce Model Limits, it's reducing Model Limits for both players , npc and monsters, it can be super annoying because it seems having trouble prioritising the model rendering even on target, making you unable to see the move animations the monster is making to ditch out some skills you need to dodge

[RIP Fashion Wars 2005-2018]     [TTS] [KA] [SI]     [RIP Fashion Wars 2005-2018]
    Praise the Inevitable Eternal Transcendent King Palawa Ignacious Joko, the Beloved and Feared Undying Eternal Monarch of All !!!
    ... til Aurene ate him for dessert 😭
  • magnusthorek.8027magnusthorek.8027 Member ✭✭✭

The visual aggressiveness in this game is what made me stop doing metas like Istan's. That boss move that makes us spin with a super bright red effect literally makes me close my eyes relying solely on Reaper's Shroud to defend myself.

• Teratus.2859Teratus.2859 Member ✭✭✭✭

This issue is a long standing annoying one for sure.

I'd say it's equally on par with the annoyance of trying to use specific combos.
    On my main Ranger I run an Electric Wyvern so I can take advantage of it's electric field for leap finisher combos which grant me a bonus Daze.. really useful for CC bars in PvE when im solo fighting champs etc.
    Whenever there are groups of people around though this becomes next to kitten impossible to pull off because of all the Aoe spam and combo fields that are stacked on the same location.
    I go for a Daze to knock off that last bit of CC and someone's popped a Smokescale F2 and I get stealthed instead..
    Likewise I try to go for a blast heal in a water field and A Necro has popped Nightfall and my blast heal gets screwed into a AoE Blind..

This is something else I really wish Anet would give us some QOL improvements for as well.
    It's severely annoying and impractical trying to take advantage of combo's in any kind of spamfest.

@Teratus.2859 said:

I'd say it's equally on par with the annoyance of trying to use specific combos.
    On my main Ranger I run an Electric Wyvern so I can take advantage of it's electric field for leap finisher combos which grant me a bonus Daze.. really useful for CC bars in PvE when im solo fighting champs etc.
    Whenever there are groups of people around though this becomes next to kitten impossible to pull off because of all the Aoe spam and combo fields that are stacked on the same location.
    I go for a Daze to knock off that last bit of CC and someone's popped a Smokescale F2 and I get stealthed instead..
    Likewise I try to go for a blast heal in a water field and A Necro has popped Nightfall and my blast heal gets screwed into a AoE Blind..

This is something else I really wish Anet would give us some QOL improvements for as well.
    It's severely annoying and impractical trying to take advantage of combo's in any kind of spamfest.

maybe that's one of the reasons why in the latest balance a lot of the combos had been removed from traits

what distinguishes a good player from an average player is their ability to intentionally execute combos

[RIP Fashion Wars 2005-2018]     [TTS] [KA] [SI]     [RIP Fashion Wars 2005-2018]
    Praise the Inevitable Eternal Transcendent King Palawa Ignacious Joko, the Beloved and Feared Undying Eternal Monarch of All !!!
  • Teratus.2859Teratus.2859 Member ✭✭✭✭

@crepuscular.9047 said:

@Teratus.2859 said:

maybe that's one of the reasons why in the latest balance a lot of the combos had been removed from traits

what distinguishes a good player from an average player is their ability to intentionally execute combos

In small group content like fractals and raids sure.

Against bounties, world bosses, in WvW squads etc with huge numbers of players.. there's no possible way you can intentionally execute combos effectively 100% of the time.
    There's simply far too much AoE spam.

• I am still hoping check box to mute all sound in sound options. This could be complemented by adding some lock symbols to same options that allow you to lock the sound volume sliders in their current place.

AFK what cannot be AFK'd.

• Virdo.1540Virdo.1540 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 17, 2020

How about letting people ,that havent moved for 5min, automatically switch to "Away" ,like it can be done manually in the friends menu atm.
    And undo when movement input.

+remove the notification if a friend is Away or Online, just only notify when going online/offline at all

• hugo.4705hugo.4705 Member ✭✭✭✭

I'm asking you two big features that have been removed from the game, will explain why:
    1-Showing order joined by character on character selection screen.
    2-The personality system in hero panel

Reasons for 1: It is just not fun for me to pass from a character to another 8 times to see which one has which order joined, if he haven't joined one yet or joined one. I need to check for several things: Order weaponsmith/armorsmith only selling if you are from their order.... Npcs with hidden dialogue requiring a specific order..... Joining the HQ of a certain order..... Whereas if bringing it back, and I don't lost time and get angry seeking for the good character.

Reasons for 2: I get you can't add 1 million gizmo to help me to rp, and of course you will not add 1 million tonics or npc summoning runes. At this point, I'm very sad and think housing will never come. So I only ask you to bring back the personality system. If nothing is done to make me join an evil faction, to roleplay as them or even having easy access to cool places to RP. I ask you to at least bring back that system to allow my character to be classed by the game as "Brute" or "Unpredictable". And still don't understand that many good features that were here at launch got removed: personality, nerfing quests, removing turret overcharge and nerfing them, abandoning polymock...

Shiny links, take a look!
    ->Ideas: Housing , Designing a new lounge , New GameMode
    ->Project: ASURAN EXPANSION available on WIKI.
    ->NEW: Crucible of Eternity path 4: Legacy on WIKI
    ->NEW Asurapedia

• I would like a "To War" emote, which would make the character draw his/her weapons and stand battle ready or menacingly. Like the shiver or play dead emotes.

• casualkenny.9817casualkenny.9817 Member ✭✭✭

in-game notepad? would be nice

im currently using my storage guilds' announcements section, but theres a small character limit

• Adjust targeting with TAB key to focus on mobs in front of camera first instead of switching mob after mob.

• I would like to see more consistency and clarity in the wording of traits.

Today I noticed that engi has traits that refer to both "damage" (Modified Ammunition) and "strike damage" (Impact Savant) to refer to power damage. Other classes have traits (like Ferocious Aggression) that give bonuses to both "damage" (meaning power damage) and "condition damage"

Since we have the different language now, could we have "strike damage" used to refer to power damage, "condition damage" for condition damage, and "damage" could be consolidated to refer to both. Specifically for traits, but also for anywhere else this wording can be used.

• I dunno if this has been requested before, but if it could be possible to rewrite the Recommended Fractals with the Tier and Fractal Name instead of the Fractal Number.
    We have Daily Tier 1-4 + Name, but we only have Recommended + Fractal Number.
    Suggestion having the Recommended:
    example: "Daily Recommended - Tier 2 Solid Ocean"
    It would help players quickly check if they need to do the content, fast, instead of having to waypoint in the fractals entrance or check the wiki. This would also tie with the rest of the Daily Fractal Panel Format.

The Charr Cosplay Fashionista Warrior! (Also a Bard!)

• Aeon.4583Aeon.4583 Member ✭✭✭
    edited July 21, 2020

Small QoL suggestion ( i do seperate thread since it will take big post to describe it ) for alternative ways of activating Guild Enhancement provided by Nathan the Bartender.
    As a player who plays WvW and PvE i have character suitable for both modes. I have no other choice but to manually visit Guild Hall and change Guild Enhancement, and this is most annoying thing i face in GW2 ( Magic Find, useless in WvW, aswell as WvW Exp is useless in PvE ).

Alternate way #1
    Portable Guild vendor, similar to WvW Portable Provisioner. This portable gizmo can be put in Shared slot and will provide vendor choice of Guild Enhancements of currently represented guild.

In other words it will be portable Nathan the Bartender =)
    Gizmo can be sold by Guild vendors with cost of Guild Commendations.

Alternate way #2
    Automatic activation of Guild Enhancements depending on currently active Enrichment Infusion.
    More complicated way, rather than portable vendor. This can be the whole new Central Tyria Mastery tier with it's own checkbox in general options.
    Each Enrichment infusion has it's mirror in form of Guild Enhancement.
    Karmic Enrichment Infusions - Guild Enhancement: Karma
    WvW Reward Track Enrichment - Guild Enhancement: World Reward Tracks
    Magical Enrichment Infusions - Guild Enhancement: Magic Find
    Etc...
    Enrichment Infusions will automatically activate respective Guild Enhancement of currently respresented Guild, only current guild's level of Guild Enhancement will be activated. If respective Guild Enhancement is not yet present in Guild, automatic activation will not happen and previous Guild Enhancement will stay active.

Situations in which automatic activation\change will happen:
    Change of Enrichment infusions in current Amulet.
    Re-equipment of Amulet containing different Enrichment infusion in current Equipment Template.
    Change of Guild Respresent ( depening on existing level of Guild Enhancement ).
    Change of Equipment Template.

Alternate way #3
    Instead of locking automatic activation of Guild Enhancement under Enrichment Infusions, Amulets could have 2nd Infusion slot for brand new Guild Enhancement Infuions, sold by Nathan the Bartender for Guild Commendations. New Guild Enhancement Infuions will do same as described in way #2 but without involvement of Enrichment Infusions.

Players wihout Guild Enhancement Infuions or Enrichment infusions will be able to visit Nathan the Bartender for buff.

P.s. i do not hope to see any of that in next patch, but i hope developers will consider it. it is so annoying to run back and forth into guild hall to change those Guild Enhancements.

• Inculpatus cedo.9234Inculpatus cedo.9234 Member ✭✭✭✭

Would be nice if they were attached to the 'build' that is automatically switched to when entering WvW or PvE.

• Mystic Forge issue - stop moving the newly-created item to the bottom of the inventory window. It doesn't move in the real inventory when there's already a stack there, and is nothing but a pointless annoyance when doing bulk conversions.

And while we're on the subject, make it possible to do bulk conversions without having to click the 4 items (one of which has just been pointlessly bumped to the bottom of the window) each and every time.

• hugo.4705hugo.4705 Member ✭✭✭✭

Armor skin like "Glorious Leggings" but obtainable easily, and outside of PvP AND buyable on TP. Thanks. 7 years I would like to see another skirt skin like that one.

Reminder: Glorious leggings:

Shiny links, take a look!
    ->Ideas: Housing , Designing a new lounge , New GameMode
    ->Project: ASURAN EXPANSION available on WIKI.
    ->NEW: Crucible of Eternity path 4: Legacy on WIKI
    ->NEW Asurapedia

• Astyrah.4015Astyrah.4015 Member ✭✭✭
    edited July 21, 2020

it would be nice if we could change the colour and shape of the crosshair when going into Action Camera / Action Combat mode.

the Default White-Dot Red/Green/Orange/Black/White :: Dot/Cross/Box/Angle/Circle-Outline-Nofill

can also make it dynamic and make it pulse subtly when you successfully hit an enemy/object (can disable too)

• Ruisen.9471Ruisen.9471 Member ✭✭

It would be really awesome if the unbound magic gathering tools could have the same stack size of 100 as the regular gathering tools. Not sure why these have half the stack size, but 50 gathering tools just feels really small.

not sure if someone already raised in the thread... it's so massive

Can we please have a GUI option added to display 'Performance Stats' in game without having to press F11 to see the FPS and Ping?

the location can be sitting in the bottom right of the mini map

• Blur.3465Blur.3465 Member ✭✭✭

I have been complaining about this since the dawn of GW2 more or less...
    Please, ANet, I implore you, tone down the effects with new releases! D:
    Just watching the new Jormag Rising trailer makes my head spin and my eyes bleed.

Can we at least get an option to turn off/tone down skill effects? That would be a saver for so many of us.
    There's way too much shine/vibrance/noise with the visual effects that it kills the aesthetics of the game for me.
    I love having a clear image before me, as visuals + sound make 90% of game for me.
    It could also fix FPS issues for so many as well when it comes to big meta events.

I hope this gets heard and thank you in advance. <3

• Astyrah.4015Astyrah.4015 Member ✭✭✭

there's a thread about this already: https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/109747/reducing-visual-clutter

but yeah many in that thread want some sort of graphics setting option to limit/remove/tune down effects from others/party/npcs/self

Made a thread about this without checking on this earlier.
    +1
    I've been complaining about visual clutter/noise since the dawn of GW2.
    We need an option to fiddle with the effect opacity. Not only will it spare our eyes, but it will also fix FPS mess during big meta events.

Visuals + Sound make the game for me, so naturally when the screen is cluttered with visual noise it kills any kind of joy for me.

@Astyrah.4015 said:
    there's a thread about this already: https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/109747/reducing-visual-clutter

but yeah many in that thread want some sort of graphics setting option to limit/remove/tune down effects from others/party/npcs/self

Thanks, I haven't checked on the similar threads, which I should have done. :)

• Solanum.6983Solanum.6983 Member ✭✭✭

I have to agree, It can be hard to see whats going on in big groups.
    It's especially noticeable on the new maps, Drizzlewood has a great landscape but In my opinion is very cluttered, I get that it's supposed to look war torn with the metal scraps, siege and walls everywhere and with constant explosions all of this is okay to an extent but what makes it so much worse in my opinion is the bright auras on every enemy - all of this combined with everyone's skills going off it's just a visual overload.

If you want to lower skill particle effects?

Check the box of "Effect LOD" in Graphics options.

Doesn't seem to reduce your particle effects, as it did before.

Have you tried the "Effect LOD" in Graphics settings?

• Randulf.7614Randulf.7614 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Kulvar.1239 said:

@LadyHawk.5319 said:
    LOTRO has a setting where you can turn off the skill effects of other players. Not slightly lessen them like we have but turn them off. That would be awesome! Not just for skill effects but for character visual effects as well. Really tired of the eye cancer.

If it could rid us of the Dreamer sound effect too

There is a separate option for that in the settings

What sleep is here? What dreams there are in the unctuous coiling of the snakes mortal shuffling. weapon in my hand. My hand the arcing deathblow at the end of all things. The horror. The horror. I embrace it. . .

• Randulf.7614Randulf.7614 Member ✭✭✭✭

Unfortunately it is unlikely this issue will ever be resolved. If anything, in spite of the constant feedback of this issue, Anet have stacked more and more effects - especially through the game worlds - over the years. It's almost feels like the are trying to worsen the problem rather than solve it.

As much as I would like Anet to finally listen to the community on this one, they are deaf to it and I can't ever see the situation changing

What sleep is here? What dreams there are in the unctuous coiling of the snakes mortal shuffling. weapon in my hand. My hand the arcing deathblow at the end of all things. The horror. The horror. I embrace it. . .

• Smoosh.2718Smoosh.2718 Member ✭✭✭

Personally i'd love to be able to disable other peoples infusions. I mean.. you may think you look cool with a load of blue smog coming out of you... But to me it looks like your character hasn't bathed in over a year.

• EQuake.3456EQuake.3456 Member
    edited July 24, 2020

It might not really be a Quality of Life update, but I think it would be fantastic to see some Human and Norn face options with Down Syndrome. My daughter has Down Syndrome, and I know of numerous other people that play and have Down Syndrome. As far as I know there isn't an MMO, or even a game for that matter, that allow the player to make a Down Syndrome character. I understand there's going to be ignorant trolls about it, and those people will most likely be dealt with. More importantly, however, I think it would be a fantastic way to add just a little more inclusion for quite a few people. It may very well be a great way to bring more people with disabilities in to the game as well. I'm not asking for a plethora of Down Syndrome face options, but 2 or 3 would be fantastic. It's a small little thing that would mean a lot to a lot of people. I only asked for Human and Norn because they would be the easiest to achieve this with, but if you could swing it for the other races as well that would be even better.

• Guild Hall wide minigames that are available with earlier guild halls. Thinking a good example is along the lines of the Lunatic Inquisition's setup of a hide and seek sort of PvP that increases seekers with hiders that get killed. I figure would be an opt in function, and maybe rule change options like seeker can't respawn, and maybe the seeker has a longer range weapon, or seeker count changes. Then can do hunting style gamemodes in a guild hall with your own personal flavors of what the match actually is.

• casualkenny.9817casualkenny.9817 Member ✭✭✭

code in a toggle for each gear slot, to hide and show shiny effects.
    currently there's 2 distinct markets, 1 that likes shiny, 1 that hates, and you're selling skins that can only cater to one or the other - some of the more recent pcs come as paired versions (shiny/nonshiny), but IF its possible to modify your coding in the gear inventory window to toggle the effects on/off, i think it'd be more efficient in the long run to implement this, both on sales, skin management, development.

i think it is worth investing into this for a long term profit/benefit

• Raxmiga.4560Raxmiga.4560 Member ✭✭

Okay its been awhile, played thousands more hours, time for some new / improved suggestions :
    1. Please allow Mounting in Home Instance (and some other Instances where it wouldn't affect actual gameplay)
    2. Boost Jeweler to 500 and allow us to craft, however expensively, Ascended Trinkets.
    3. Legendary Weapons: When you have 2 in play, one in main hand, another in off hand, make the footfalls alternate instead of just having main hand footfalls visible.
    4. Mouse Pointer Options: Please let us change the color or size of the mouse pointer. I am so tired of having to shake it like mad during a meta event to find it on screen.
    5. For Guild Hall racing, please allow us to purchase via racing medallions things like Orb boosters, checkpoints, and such.
    6. Window Memory. Item and Vendor windows stay where we put them last, but crafting stations and bank windows do not. Please make them all stay where we put them.
    7. Infusions: Some of them would be more desirable if they didn't affect Hair. I have had some I sold that might have been cool and usable had they not made the character's hair indistinguishable from their flesh. Ember Infusion in particular looks stupid covering hair as well as skin.
    8. While on Hair, please adapt hats so they don't erase hair. I would love some Outfits and headgear that went ON TOP of hair, not INSTEAD of hair.
    9. Make Barrel Toss an Event in next Dragon Bash festival. It's Right There, taunting us with a fun mini-game we can't play!! It's the one time of the year we should be able to choose that activity instead of just having it a random activity.
    10. Chuka & Champawat sound effect is not as loud as The Dreamer. I want louder roars please! :)
    11. Please make a single player Story Mode for Raids and Dungeons. I would love to explore the lore without being in a group that wants to skip as fast past content as possible. I should not have to Youtube to see a story from a game I own!
    12. Please provide a Guaranteed Recipe for Mystic Clovers. It can be super costly, just Please!! Anything would be better than the super-low drop rate of the current formula. I know some people get better than 33% but some of us (me) are lucky to get close to even that!
    13. Mounting Rules: They suck. Srsly. I should NOT be prevented from mounting up because some rando I can't see or find has Targeted me. IRL if you get targeted or mobbed and need to flee, your car or bike doesn't just stop working for your enemy's convenience. Perhaps we should only be prevented from mounting if we are under a condition that prevents it? That seems so much more fair. Might still be annoying against certain foes, but not all of them like now.

• Doctor.1384Doctor.1384 Member ✭✭✭
    edited July 25, 2020

Can we have a communal aura item storage area thats on the hero panel, and then for each hero you can enable and disable which auras you want visible for each character on your account. And then if you want to sell an aura youd just take it out of your aura storage and sell it. You could make money buy starting everyone with a definite amount of aura slots and sell more slots for gems. This would help with quality of life and may even reduce visual clutter.

• Raxmiga.4560Raxmiga.4560 Member ✭✭

Can't believe I forgot 2:
    14. Make a Legendary Airbreather we can earn that looks kitten!
    15. Allow Dagger usage underwater as a 4th weapon option, maybe add some Scuba Knife skins.

• bOTEB.1573bOTEB.1573 Member ✭✭✭✭

option to sell mats on the tp directly from the mat storage

Wishlist:
    Improve GW2 performance. Add genuine DX12 support.

• Head Kracker.4790Head Kracker.4790 Member ✭✭✭
    edited July 26, 2020

In one of the next or ongoing living world episodes or even in a playable episode in the eye of the north, could we please get another source of Crystalline Ore . Defeating Mordramoth is all fine and dandy but its a LONG slog from beginning to end. Now this source doesn't have to rain it down like candy to us but just a alternate place since its used in guilds and in crafting and as currency.

• Gnomeo.1493Gnomeo.1493 Member ✭✭

Plz let us dye the face of the Mad king Mount skin :((((

• Daddicus.6128Daddicus.6128 Member ✭✭✭✭

Give us a way to abort a race adventure. If you make a bad turn going for gold, you shouldn't have to wait 12 minutes (or re-zone) just to start over.

• LadyHawk.5319LadyHawk.5319 Member ✭✭✭

Suggesting once again for "Collapse All" "Expand All" options for crafting recipes. To scroll thru them is wearing out my mouse scroll wheel and my patience. To use the name search, I have to remember the name of the item and then, when I hop to my next crafting char, I have to remove or change the name, as it shows the name permanently from the previous char until removed. To open the search filters, filter out my choices, then hop to my next crafting character and wonder why the recipe isn't there, realizing I filtered, resetting the filters, is way to much and unnecessarily complicated when a simple click of "Collapse All" will lead me to my desired section a hell of a lot faster. For example:

Present Scroll Method:
    Step 1: Scroll
    Step 2-x: Repeat Step 1 until desired recipe.
    Step y: Click on desired recipe

Present Filter Method:
    Step 1: Click filter
    Step 2: Uncheck unwanted filter parameters
    Step 3: Check wanted filter parameters
    Step 4: Scroll thru the remaining recipes
    Step 5: Click on desired recipe.

Present Name Search Method:
    Step 1: Type in the name of the desired item if you know it
    Step 2a: If name is remembered, click on desired recipe
    Step 2b: If name is not remembered, wiki it or go to scroll method.
    Step 3: Repeat Step 1
    Step 4: Click on desired recipe

Suggested Collapse All (and Expand All) Method:
    Step 1: Click Collapse All
    Step 2: Scroll thru shortened list of Subsections to the desired Subsection
    Step 3: Expand desired subsection
    Step 4: Click on desired item

'Collapse All' is less stressful, quicker, and nothing impeding will carry over to the next crafting character you go to.

• QOL improvement:

Please move the map layer UI somewhere else, since we cant change layers if we just sold or acquired items, for example if we sold a bunch of junk while we're in the mistlock sanctuary and we need to waypoint somewhere, we need to wait for all the items/copper to clear out before switching to Main Tyria map.