[Suggestions]QoL (Quality of Life) Ideas - Page 31 — Guild Wars 2 Forums

[Suggestions]QoL (Quality of Life) Ideas

12829313334

Comments

  • Aeon.4583Aeon.4583 Member ✭✭✭
    edited August 9, 2019

    People from arena net, i make this plea again :anguished:
    Can you do something with Soulbeast Beatmode mode and Mount Attacking abilities?

    I am doing alot of PvE stuff on Soulbeast with a build that rarely depends on disengaged bestmode ( i.e. permanent beastmode on )
    Mount's offensive abilities makes Soulbeast to lose beastmode, and puts it in cooldown. If you can't add some form of Beasmode auto activation in options for PvE, consider to add trait or maybe brand new pve-only signet that will perma-lock beastmode in active state. It's really annoying to randomly reactivate it on dismount

    P.s. not every offensive or regular dismount makes you lose Beastmode :anguished:

  • hugo.4705hugo.4705 Member ✭✭✭✭

    Can bloodstones incursions have a permanent icon on map + minimap when they are up? Pretty hard currently to figure in which map they are and where they are.

    +++In creative mood. New Engie Elite spec' , Housing , New asuran expansion , Designing a new lounge , New GameMode
    +++NEW: AEP Asuran Expansion Project available on WIKI.
    +++New: GEM GW2 Exploration Map: Discover unusual places around tyria: Here (OSM map)

  • @Jason Wolford.7841 @Joseph Clark II.3425 @Cal Cohen.3527 @Irenio CalmonHuang.2048 @Karl McLain.5604 @Robert Gee.9246 Here are a few suggestions I have, one in regard to Balance Patch releases and PvP, the other regarding audio and marketing team. Not sure if I am tagging the right devs, but please pass it along to the appropriate ones! Thanks :) !

    First- I have requested this quite a few times, and I'm not sure if has to do with the development process....but I'd like ArenaNet to sync Balance patches with the END of the PvP seasons. One of the most frustrating parts of PvP is to have the meta completely shift mid-season. This allows people who are much less talented to climb leaderboards playing classes that have become suddenly a bit overpowered due to the balance patch....for example CI mirage this past season. If balance patches for the entire game are synced with the END of a PvP season, this allows the entire off season for people to tweak with classes or for ArenaNet to make small fixes to classes that have become a bit too powerful.

    Second- I have always appreciated the ambiance of Guildwars2, audio always brings a great dynamic to the game. Your trailers have been absolutely phenomenal lately and really hyping up the game and players! However, I think the trailer music would be improved by integrating a style similar to the Halo 2 Soundtrack. It combined hardcore rock that would pump up and energize any player with orchestral music. I would LOVE to see GuildWars2 combine something of a similar fashion in a trailer or even something like a world boss fight.

    Thank you again for the consideration!

  • A custom arena gametype where players can design, share, and use arenas with a fair few free decorations for use with 5 or 6 map pallets to choose from, but guild influence to allow guild decorations be used also, and even custom arena match type options like prop hunt or juggernaught or something which team/vitality/toughness percentages and constant/reoccurring boons/buffs. (This would promote guilds, guild development, and use of scribe as a crafting profession.)

    Guild Auras to squads for more potent effects by guild development/guild members present (Probably at least 5 for maximum effect) within a squad. Guild specializations could become a means to keep other players up and afloat in mannerisms they otherwise weren't as fit for running through by a tiny margin and lessen the scenario pickiness of players by influencing a social leniency curve that makes guilds matter more in content also outside of WvW. I think it should have improved effect through upgrades and see something like a chosen Guild Aura effect that cannot be changed within 2 hours, so people don't rely on just 1 guild always to call shots. So to explain what I mean, you could have a squad here that has vitality +30, a squad there with Toughness +30, then a squad there less developed guild toughness +15, maybe a bigger squad with +20% magic find, and the aura would take effect by the rep'd guild of the commanding player. Maybe in guilds there could be a Commanding Guild Aura permission for player role, so someone newer doesn't try to host their own party without any proper experience or trust.

    An alternative Guild Aura idea I've had. On more event important/meta maps for guilds to make territory claims which can make holding out portions easy/more beneficial and just the push portions the more difficult aspect.

  • ALPHABETIZE lists of items!
    Mostly this should apply to currencies in your wallet and stat options when selecting or changing stats for your gear.
    Why on earth are these things not alphabetized??

  • Please move the award of chests to about 1" higher so when I'm in WvW I'm not consistently hitting the tiny "Mist War" chest tab icon when trying to open the chests! I bet I've hit that stupid icon about 10k times by now while trying to navigate fight and clear the reward pop-ups!

  • dmone.5631dmone.5631 Member ✭✭

    Add Transmogrify Silver and Platinum Doubloon to Jeweler profession. Why must these really be so hard to come by and not drop from pirates if it is their currency?

  • A nice gem store Quality of Life improvement would be having a lot more skins permanently available.
    Especially glasses and similar cheap accessories. Having to wait up to a year to buy an item worth 150 gems is super annoying :I
    That's an impulse buy "oh look, it might look good on my char, it's cheap so i'll just get it". But noooooooooo, it might be in the store in a few months. With a fat maybe on top >>

  • Revenants to get a rift portal skill as the class that is 20 % rift magic already.

  • Mount Adoption Licenses are a problem, but probably not the problem you think. Whenever they are in the store, I ignore them because it is too much of a bother to figure out whether I have skins from that mount skin set or not. I don't remember which set my mount skins came from, and I don't keep track of which set the mount skins I might want are from.
    If a gemstore sale doesn't display which mount skins in that set I don't have, then Anet has no chance of making a sale.

  • hugo.4705hugo.4705 Member ✭✭✭✭

    A minor QoL more tied to uniformity for all the maps within the world map:
    Could the map corresponding to the white mantle hideout in Living Season 3 Episode "One Path Ends" be added on the world map? Since Farahnur is on the map, why not the previous ls story instances too?

    Bonus: Dungeons could be added too, at least Arah once explored or Honor of the waves.

    +++In creative mood. New Engie Elite spec' , Housing , New asuran expansion , Designing a new lounge , New GameMode
    +++NEW: AEP Asuran Expansion Project available on WIKI.
    +++New: GEM GW2 Exploration Map: Discover unusual places around tyria: Here (OSM map)

  • Aeon.4583Aeon.4583 Member ✭✭✭
    edited August 22, 2019

    Can we have a fix for the bug, atleast i think this is a bug, with Mistlock Sanctuary and World Map? If someone links a waypoint or POI to you while you reside in Mistlock Sanctuary, World Map bugs, doesn't move and doesn't want to show you World Map position for linked waypoint or POI. Won't be bad to have auto-adjust for World Map's height levels to match height levels of linked(and then clicked =) ) POI or Waypoint.

    This is example of how it's behaving. I've tried to find Champion Rush vendor.

  • Can we have a collapse all section button for the crafting windows?

  • WinterSolstice.7829WinterSolstice.7829 Member ✭✭
    edited August 22, 2019

    With ascended food there also be deserts and cakes to pass out of the sort.
    Some minor food suggestions that I want to see be added in general:

    • Colorful ice cream (crafted with pigments crafted into clusters with the colors Red, Yellow, and Blue)
    • Chocolate milk
    • Strawberry milk
    • Crispy rice snacks
    • Mochi (powdered rice dough around ice cream balls)
    • Green tea
    • Tea in general
    • Green tea ice cream
    • Marshmallows
    • Smores
    • Marshmallow crackers (it's basically like half smores that you make in the oven with a tiny bit of butter on top with the oven on a broil and easy to serve to groups and uses crackers like the saltine or like those original Club crackers you get.)
    • Pudding
    • Jello

    A shortbow skin made with cooking profession that's just a pie being pitched at your enemies. Save Tyria with pie!

  • Guild hall concert stage and music note sheet as an upgrade to go to. To make, play, and share music. Maybe make and play the composed songs at WvW captured claims.

  • BlueIce.6951BlueIce.6951 Member ✭✭✭

    Two separate suggestions:

    1) I noticed that the QoL thread was no longer stuck on the front page and was replaced with the Library thread. That is all fine and good, but now that thread is no longer stuck. There are a lot of people still out there who do not know that searching works with the new forums and it would help prevent multiple similar threads if at least the library thread was stuck again.

    2) It would be awesome if we could get an exchange vendor for all of the Black Lion items that users get as monthly login rewards, or BLC drops but wouldn't actually need or want to use. Items like the BL Salvage kit, teleport to friend, merchant express, trading post express, bank access express, revive orb, upgrade extractor, total makeover kit, self-style hair kit, instant repair canister, etc... If we could get a black lion statuette it gives a lot of options that would be useful for a lot if not most users. If nothing else, you can get a coin to exchange for 1 gold.

    Currently attempting all Legendary Journey collections at once.

  • I changed the colors of a outfit i bought in the Gem Store. To my horror, all other outfits has automatically changed according to the dye channels in the last outfit i dyed.

    I would like to have this option independently for every outfit you can buy. Just the same as with the mounts. You can give every ride his own colors. So why not the outfits?

  • Danikat.8537Danikat.8537 Member ✭✭✭✭

    This is one of the main things which puts me off buying more outfits. I use them as a quick switch from armour when I'm in towns or places where my armour looks out of place. If I have to change the dyes each time it ruins the convenience of switching and makes me less likely to use them, but trying to find one dye scheme which works across multiple outfits is difficult and gets harder with each new one, so I'm reluctant to buy many.

    I'm not sure if it's possible to change or why it's set up the way it is, but if it could be changed I'd be very happy and much more likely to buy more outfits.

    Danielle Aurorel - Desolation EU. Mini Collector.

    "In this town, we call home, everyone hail to the pumpkin song! In this town, don't we love it now? Everyone's waiting for the next surprise!"

  • @jpsholland.2786 said:
    I changed the colors of a outfit i bought in the Gem Store. To my horror, all other outfits has automatically changed according to the dye channels in the last outfit i dyed.

    I would like to have this option independently for every outfit you can buy. Just the same as with the mounts. You can give every ride his own colors. So why not the outfits?

    Actually, though, every skin (Mountfit) for each different Mount shares the dye choices.

  • @Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:

    @jpsholland.2786 said:
    I changed the colors of a outfit i bought in the Gem Store. To my horror, all other outfits has automatically changed according to the dye channels in the last outfit i dyed.

    I would like to have this option independently for every outfit you can buy. Just the same as with the mounts. You can give every ride his own colors. So why not the outfits?

    Actually, though, every skin (Mountfit) for each different Mount shares the dye choices.

    Are you sure?
    I have 4 mounts so far. The raptor, the springer, the skimmer and the jackal. Except for the jackal, al the others have a different skin. Al my mounts have a different color.

  • Mountfit for each Mount; not each Mount.
    And yes, I am sure.

  • I think i dont get it right. Do you mean more skins for one mount?

  • Mewcifer.5198Mewcifer.5198 Member ✭✭✭✭

    @jpsholland.2786 said:

    @Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:

    @jpsholland.2786 said:
    I changed the colors of a outfit i bought in the Gem Store. To my horror, all other outfits has automatically changed according to the dye channels in the last outfit i dyed.

    I would like to have this option independently for every outfit you can buy. Just the same as with the mounts. You can give every ride his own colors. So why not the outfits?

    Actually, though, every skin (Mountfit) for each different Mount shares the dye choices.

    Are you sure?
    I have 4 mounts so far. The raptor, the springer, the skimmer and the jackal. Except for the jackal, al the others have a different skin. Al my mounts have a different color.

    It might help you understand if you separated the mounts in your mind. They aren't "mounts" as a single cohesive unit. They are the springer, raptor, griffon, skimmer, skyscale, and sand jackal. The same way your individual armour pieces are separated when it comes to dyes, (dyeing your chest piece doesn't change the colour of your boots) so are the mounts. But if the skins for the raptor will always use the same dyes you applied to raptor even if you change the skin, like how outfits are.

    My list of suggestions for GW2
    Max Masteries | 18k AP

  • Theresa is no difference between Outfits and the Mount. You have only one dye-slot for Outfits, only one for the raptor, only one for the Springer and so on.

  • @Mewcifer.5198 said:

    @jpsholland.2786 said:

    @Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:

    @jpsholland.2786 said:
    I changed the colors of a outfit i bought in the Gem Store. To my horror, all other outfits has automatically changed according to the dye channels in the last outfit i dyed.

    I would like to have this option independently for every outfit you can buy. Just the same as with the mounts. You can give every ride his own colors. So why not the outfits?

    Actually, though, every skin (Mountfit) for each different Mount shares the dye choices.

    Are you sure?
    I have 4 mounts so far. The raptor, the springer, the skimmer and the jackal. Except for the jackal, al the others have a different skin. Al my mounts have a different color.

    It might help you understand if you separated the mounts in your mind. They aren't "mounts" as a single cohesive unit. They are the springer, raptor, griffon, skimmer, skyscale, and sand jackal. The same way your individual armour pieces are separated when it comes to dyes, (dyeing your chest piece doesn't change the colour of your boots) so are the mounts. But if the skins for the raptor will always use the same dyes you applied to raptor even if you change the skin, like how outfits are.

    Ok. I did not experienced that yet, as my raptor, skimmer and springer each only have one skin.

  • Ok it is clear to me, but i still have the request to make it possible to dye every individual outfit one have. And looking around for people who would like to have that possibility in the game. My question is not about the mechanics of this.

  • It's not a new suggestion/request. It's been years, but....maybe some day.

    Good luck.

  • MetalGirl.2370MetalGirl.2370 Member ✭✭✭

    To your horror, as if it's something that made you gasp and your heart skip and gave you panic attack....goodness....
    I'd rather them work on some new fun content than rework something that's not even close to being important

    Mike O'Transactions

  • Linken.6345Linken.6345 Member ✭✭✭✭

    Yet another good reason people want more armor skins into the game instead of onesies, you can colour them all diffrently and it wont affect the other.

  • Palador.2170Palador.2170 Member ✭✭✭✭

    If you do have to change the colors, I believe you can make it a bit easier on yourself by marking as favorites the few colors you tend to use, so they appear in a small group by themselves. You still have to change them, but you save time by not having to search for the color you want.

    Lip synching is just mime karaoke.

  • Knighthonor.4061Knighthonor.4061 Member ✭✭✭✭

    would like an additional hotbar that I can add environmental weapons to use without opening my inventory. Same with other consumables like World Boss device. Would like to use these items without going into my inventory every time.

  • Shep.4026Shep.4026 Member ✭✭✭

    @MetalGirl.2370 said:
    To your horror, as if it's something that made you gasp and your heart skip and gave you panic attack....goodness....
    I'd rather them work on some new fun content than rework something that's not even close to being important

    Let me finish your sentence for you. "...not even close to being important to me."

    I would in fact appreciate this change, as not being able to individually color-customize outfits has put me off using them all together. Which in turn means: I'm not buying them anymore.

  • Shep.4026Shep.4026 Member ✭✭✭

    @Knighthonor.4061 said:
    would like an additional hotbar that I can add environmental weapons to use without opening my inventory. Same with other consumables like World Boss device. Would like to use these items without going into my inventory every time.

    I really teally like this idea. I want it. Gimme.

  • hugo.4705hugo.4705 Member ✭✭✭✭

    Instead of having one million clones of the same citizen in cities, why not generating randomly the appearance of each citizen?
    Like...
    https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Guide
    The world would feel more immersive and living, even realistic.

    +++In creative mood. New Engie Elite spec' , Housing , New asuran expansion , Designing a new lounge , New GameMode
    +++NEW: AEP Asuran Expansion Project available on WIKI.
    +++New: GEM GW2 Exploration Map: Discover unusual places around tyria: Here (OSM map)

  • @Gaile Gray.6029 said:
    Over time, we've seen a lot of good QoL suggestions on the forums. It seems to be it'd be good to have a regular sticky post -- yes, yes, I know, we already have too many stickies! ;) -- so that these can be better seen, added to, commented upon, and so forth.

    So here's the official QoL suggestion thread. I will try to merge in previous threads on the topic of Quality of Life, but if you see any I missed, could you please PM me to let me know?

    Thanks!

    I would really love UI customization. Being able to disable the XP floating text and Damage floating text would be amazing. It's the biggest turn of for me in the entire game. I play on 1920x1080 and sometimes it's hard to see anything and in my opinion, it just takes away from the awesome graphics. It would be nice to be able to disable the floating text and maybe have a chat window that displays your damage like other mmo's. Thanks :)

  • MetalGirl.2370MetalGirl.2370 Member ✭✭✭
    edited August 26, 2019

    @Shep.4026 said:

    @MetalGirl.2370 said:
    To your horror, as if it's something that made you gasp and your heart skip and gave you panic attack....goodness....
    I'd rather them work on some new fun content than rework something that's not even close to being important

    Let me finish your sentence for you. "...not even close to being important to me."

    I would in fact appreciate this change, as not being able to individually color-customize outfits has put me off using them all together. Which in turn means: I'm not buying them anymore.

    Nah you don't have to finish the sentence for me. It's a fact ... it's not nearly as important as actual new content. Being able to save your dye channels won't bring new players in, new content will.

    Mike O'Transactions

  • Ok as a veteran GW1 player yes i would love to see a return to cantha... however! To me it is more important to see a massive change in the game to revitalize the world. The current player base is to thin for more zones to be added. Now one of my fav tuings about how living world started was how it changed things in existing zones putting players back in old zones revitalizing them. What happened to that? When done properly its an amazing way to save on production costs as most of the map already exists... and bringing playera back to older maps helps with meta eventsand breathes new life into the game encouraging new players to continue playing.... in the process of using living story to revitalize old maps new hybrid masteries can be added. For example a hybrid mastery requiring someone to.master gryphon and master gliding would open an advance gryphon riding mastery where the gryphon can use gliding abilities such as updrafts. Once again this would help revitalize old content breathing more life into it and perhaps encourage peoe who have been on the fence about the other expansion get it finally.

    **breakdown: revitalize old maps using living story and hybrid masteries

    result: breathes life back into a thinly spread player base and reduce living story production costs as well as encourage use of underselling expansion.**

    i love gw2 and i want to see it flourish. And yes i still want to see new zones added with expansions, but living story i feel should focus on revitalizing and fixing old content and mechanics and qol that has been long neglected.

  • A toggled option to hide player characters or at least hide cosmetic auras. The current method of limiting character models will remove NPC models as well which is less than ideal.

  • Ototo.3214Ototo.3214 Member ✭✭✭

    Don't know if it's already been suggested, but can you replace the things in the game that just drop 1 piece of unidentified gear, like Bag of Rare Gear, to just Unidentified Gear. Would just be nice to not have to open 2 bags for 1 piece of gear :P

  • Game of Bones.8975Game of Bones.8975 Member ✭✭✭✭

    Why can't we craft BACON?
    It's hard to believe it's been overlooked for all these years.

    "That's what" -- She

  • Aeon.4583Aeon.4583 Member ✭✭✭
    edited August 30, 2019

    Add option that will block any squad invites to your characters.
    Everyday i do Tequatl with friends in party, and everytime some squad leader or squad members are spamming squad invites to everyone in their reach. So annoying. I am in party with friends, no need for squads =)
    Simple option that will block squad invites will be very good, leaving ability to join via 'Join Squad' from chat command, or right clicking on tag or squad members.

  • SnowMochi.7602SnowMochi.7602 Member ✭✭✭

    @Game of Bones.8975 said:
    Why can't we craft BACON?
    It's hard to believe it's been overlooked for all these years.

    The ability to smoke fish, ham, dry fruits and veggies, and all that sort of thing.

    “I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living.”
    **― Dr. Seuss **

  • SnowMochi.7602SnowMochi.7602 Member ✭✭✭

    @Aeon.4583 said:
    Add option that will block any squad invites to your characters.
    Everyday i do Tequatl with friends in party, and everytime some squad leader or squad members are spamming squad invites to everyone in their reach. So annoying. I am in party with friends, no need for squads =)
    Simple option that will block squad invites will be very good, leaving ability to join via 'Join Squad' from chat command, or right clicking on tag or squad members.

    Additionally, how about the ability to allow parties to be private and closed, so that the random person just can't invite themselves with impunity?

    “I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living.”
    **― Dr. Seuss **

  • SnowMochi.7602SnowMochi.7602 Member ✭✭✭

    @Shep.4026 said:

    @Knighthonor.4061 said:
    would like an additional hotbar that I can add environmental weapons to use without opening my inventory. Same with other consumables like World Boss device. Would like to use these items without going into my inventory every time.

    I really teally like this idea. I want it. Gimme.

    But don't environmental weapons simply take over the weapon skills bar? No item goes into our bags, right?

    “I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living.”
    **― Dr. Seuss **

  • Shep.4026Shep.4026 Member ✭✭✭

    @SnowMochi.7602 said:

    @Shep.4026 said:

    @Knighthonor.4061 said:
    would like an additional hotbar that I can add environmental weapons to use without opening my inventory. Same with other consumables like World Boss device. Would like to use these items without going into my inventory every time.

    I really teally like this idea. I want it. Gimme.

    But don't environmental weapons simply take over the weapon skills bar? No item goes into our bags, right?

    To be completely honest I never even registered the "environmental weapons" part of that post. I was completely focused on having a bar for all my portal stones/devices and my postion rewinder and such.

  • Knighthonor.4061Knighthonor.4061 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 30, 2019

    @Shep.4026 said:

    @SnowMochi.7602 said:

    @Shep.4026 said:

    @Knighthonor.4061 said:
    would like an additional hotbar that I can add environmental weapons to use without opening my inventory. Same with other consumables like World Boss device. Would like to use these items without going into my inventory every time.

    I really teally like this idea. I want it. Gimme.

    But don't environmental weapons simply take over the weapon skills bar? No item goes into our bags, right?

    To be completely honest I never even registered the "environmental weapons" part of that post. I was completely focused on having a bar for all my portal stones/devices and my postion rewinder and such.

    https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Bundle

    A bundle, also known as an environmental weapon, is a special type of object which, when acquired, provides its own set of skills.

    https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Consumable
    ie
    https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Order_of_Whispers_Spy_Kit
    https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Ogre_Pet_Whistle
    https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Sunspear_Paragon_Support
    https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Purchasable_bundles

  • I don't know if this has already been suggested, this is a really long thread. Would it be possible to make vendors you can't access, that other player spawn, uniteractable. Really getting tired of troll putting vendors on chests so you can't loot.

  • hugo.4705hugo.4705 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 4, 2019

    This one could have been implemented since the start: If you have blocked a player, that player shouldn't be able to see where you are and if you're online or not.

    Here the simple fix:
    For blocked players, you are shown as invisible. That's all, that way they know nothing, hard for them to find you.

    +++In creative mood. New Engie Elite spec' , Housing , New asuran expansion , Designing a new lounge , New GameMode
    +++NEW: AEP Asuran Expansion Project available on WIKI.
    +++New: GEM GW2 Exploration Map: Discover unusual places around tyria: Here (OSM map)

  • Tiviana.2650Tiviana.2650 Member ✭✭✭✭

    I would really like a QoL improvement in loot pickup. As it stands now if you are full and cant auto pickup loot it just goes into the void. And sometimes you are doing content you cant stop doing and find a vendor or open bags and sell. Or you die on a reset map and cant get back to loot the chest. Other games do have a thing where if you miss a loot pickup or your bags are full it goes to the mail, to be able to retrieve afterwards.

    This is a big peeve for me because i cant always stop what im doing to sell off junk in my bags or tp stuff, because i have to keep up with my group or the content im doing is rolling along too fast to stop.

  • SnowMochi.7602SnowMochi.7602 Member ✭✭✭
    edited September 3, 2019

    It would be also be nice if followers in the followers tab that you don't wish to friend back due to say, them harassing you, would automatically be removed from the followers tab once you blocked them.

    On a completely different topic: I don't know if it's already been suggested but what about fishing? We could have daily special events say, after Tequatl is defeated and special fish appear. Or if the map fails, one can fish for some deformed fish used for a Halloween recipe. Silly, I know, but we have so much water in the game and tons of fish! :D

    “I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living.”
    **― Dr. Seuss **

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.