[Suggestions]QoL (Quality of Life) Ideas - Page 33 — Guild Wars 2 Forums

[Suggestions]QoL (Quality of Life) Ideas

Comments

• Leablo.2651Leablo.2651 Member ✭✭✭
    edited September 16, 2019

Bag slot expansion should be itemized

Problem: Bag slots are unlike almost every other premium item in the game, in that they are, through any normal means, irreversibly tied to a specific character and create a sunk cost in that character. It creates a liability that discourages changing the status of a character, i.e. from main to alt, or from alt to mule, or from mule to deleted. This is counter to the philosophy of offering premium items as "convenience" features - it instead restricts the options that a player has without incurring a significant loss of resources. Precedent for a change can be taken from infinite gathering tools, which used to be soulbound.

Big-picture suggestion: Refactor the way bags and bag slots are treated, to move the expansion feature to the bag instead of the slot.

• Give bags an upgrade slot for a Premium Rune (call it whatever you like for flavor, e.g. Rune of Weightlessness, Black Lion Rune, MagLev Strings, etc).
    • Make a distinction between two types of bag slots: a regular bag slot (unchanged), and additional Premium Bag Slots. These are equivalent to the current expansion slots, but are always available and do not require unlocking.
    • Introduce a new gem store item that replaces the current bag slot expansion: the Premium Rune. This rune can be slotted into or removed from bags (similar to a glyph for tools). Its function is to make the bag equippable to a Premium slot. Without this rune, the bag can only be equipped to a regular slot.

The intended metaphor (though one is not required) is that characters can hold up to 5 bags of normal weight, and the premium-rune bags can be held in potentially greater quantities because the rune confers weightlessness to those bags.

I believe this is a 1:1 correspondence between the old Bag Slot Expansion, and the new Premium Rune, with the only difference being that the Premium Rune can be moved between characters, whereas the bag slot expansion cannot. It should also be possible to seamlessly transition from the old system to the new one: simply add a free Premium Rune to any bag currently occupying an expanded slot, and for any expansion slot that is currently not equipped with a bag, provide one free Rune via the mail system.

• I request that https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Winter%27s_Presence shoulder skin becomes infusion or something else entirely, just not SHOULDER skin.

Everyone who got it is annoyed that it replaces shoulder skin, instead of covers it, and why is it annoying?
    Because this game, as even developers are aware, is fashion wars, and there is so many beautiful shoulder skins that came out in meantime that you want to wear, spent time farming or bought, in combination with Winter's presence, making ultimate look.

Also, its not materialized on shoulders, it is snowflakes all around the character, i really don't see why the restrictions on its type.
    I humbly ask you to change it,
    thanks in advance

• The Hero Points have an Infinity Symbol and a tool tip that tell you if you're repeating them or not. I'd like that to be added to repeatable Hearts. Sometimes, when working on alts, I forget which ones I've done already. It would be really helpful to be able to tell.

• The QoL I've been waiting for 7 years

2 new slots on the equipment tab: food and utility, where you can drop stacks

And a check for each one: "auto-consume when expires"

• I don't know if it has been said, but more map connectivity would be welcome.
    I find that using waypoints breaks the game flow a little and would like to see some others mean if possible.
    For instance a ship or an airship line connecting Vabbi and the Lion Arch;
    Or a portal linking Rata Sum and the deep Maguma Jungle, which is almost canon.
    I find the maps that are completely disconnected from the rest of the world a little jarring.

• Aeon.4583Aeon.4583 Member ✭✭✭
    edited September 18, 2019

Unified Living Season Portal Tome.

In simple, just make one Tome for all LS portal scrolls =)

• Aeon.4583Aeon.4583 Member ✭✭✭

@Konrad Curze.5130 said:
    The QoL I've been waiting for 7 years

2 new slots on the equipment tab: food and utility, where you can drop stacks

And a check for each one: "auto-consume when expires"

+1 thumb

@Aeon.4583 said:
    Suggestion:
    Special Shared Slot for Food and for Utility with autorenew function.

Discription:
    Special Shared Slots for Foods and Utilities. If character gets Malnourished\Diminished effect, those shared slots will perform automatic use of single portion of Food\Utility, currently placed in respective slot.

• Please fix the Glyph of Scavenging to be like all the other glyphs in how it operates, and the rewards from it.

Also, permit "skipping" of ALL dialog sections of personal story.

• I would love to see a home instance (premium or otherwise) that is organized logically for quick harvesting of like items and with some sort of basic merchant that would sell additional standard harvesting tools and to whom we can sell junk. I would be fine with this being a relatively small area, just the priority is not having to run all over trying to chase things down, expandability for future released home instance nodes, and now able to make good use of the glyph of reaping.

On a different line, and similar to what has been said before, I would like a single tome that would consolidate all premium instances, much like the LW Tomes for the separate scrolls. Ideally this would also include the link to my aforementioned premium home instance. :-)

• MikeG.6389MikeG.6389 Member ✭✭✭

@Moira Shalaar.5620 said:
    I would love to see a home instance (premium or otherwise) that is organized logically for quick harvesting of like items and with some sort of basic merchant that would sell additional standard harvesting tools and to whom we can sell junk. I would be fine with this being a relatively small area, just the priority is not having to run all over trying to chase things down, expandability for future released home instance nodes, and now able to make good use of the glyph of reaping.

I would go a bit further and reiterate an old suggestion of mine in this thread: Open up the home instance to decorations and include the ability to place/move your harvesting nodes to the spot of your choosing. But this would be a feature at this point and not a simple QoL change. Still, I'd love to see that.

• MikeG.6389MikeG.6389 Member ✭✭✭

On a different line, and similar to what has been said before, I would like a single tome that would consolidate all premium instances, much like the LW Tomes for the separate scrolls. Ideally this would also include the link to my aforementioned premium home instance. :-)

Again, I'd go a bit further and turn the tomes into equippable items that you can slot into a brand new and keybound 'Account Equipment Slot'.

• @MikeG.6389 said:

Again, I'd go a bit further and turn the tomes into equippable items that you can slot into a brand new and keybound 'Account Equipment Slot'.

I have no objections to your additions to what I have requested here, but I was trying to keep within what we have already seen the Developers be willing to do on the assumption that they might be more willing to do variants on existing things than introduce novel ones.

• Norn "elite" forms. Need love. My suggestion is:

• "Become the Leopard": main 5 skills appear with no utilities, as usual.
    • "Dash": (or any other skill) hold for full current effect, as usual.
    • "Become the Leopard" ends: all skills return, "become the Leopard" starts a MUCH shorter recharge.
      Waiting 4 minutes to gain 30 seconds of access to your "spirit guide's" skills, 3 with long recharge times, does not feel like a form. It does feel like a waste of the elite skill slot.
      Being able to do something "leopardlike", every 20 seconds or so, would feel more like a form. The Leopard's "dash/pounce" combo was a nice idea, but is redundant now that pretty much all mounts can close the gap better.
      To make the skill even cooler. present the form's avatar (in this case Leopard) while the elite skill is equipped... PvE only of course.
      And while I am already suggesting more work for your programmers, how about Norns getting an extra option to dye their forms. :)
      I haven't looked at all forms to see if these are options but I really want to use leopard form. In it's current form, I can't.
  • @Evolving Minotaur.5871 said:
    Norn "elite" forms. Need love. My suggestion is:

• "Become the Leopard": main 5 skills appear with no utilities, as usual.
    • "Dash": (or any other skill) hold for full current effect, as usual.
    • "Become the Leopard" ends: all skills return, "become the Leopard" starts a MUCH shorter recharge.
      Waiting 4 minutes to gain 30 seconds of access to your "spirit guide's" skills, 3 with long recharge times, does not feel like a form. It does feel like a waste of the elite skill slot.
      Being able to do something "leopardlike", every 20 seconds or so, would feel more like a form. The Leopard's "dash/pounce" combo was a nice idea, but is redundant now that pretty much all mounts can close the gap better.
      To make the skill even cooler. present the form's avatar (in this case Leopard) while the elite skill is equipped... PvE only of course.
      And while I am already suggesting more work for your programmers, how about Norns getting an extra option to dye their forms. :)
      I haven't looked at all forms to see if these are options but I really want to use leopard form. In it's current form, I can't.

I have some little meager hope that the new mastery for LS5 will impact these in some way to make them better, or else replace them with similar functionality through the mastery.

• Ototo.3214Ototo.3214 Member ✭✭✭
    edited September 20, 2019

Could there be some way to make the infinitely repeatable achievements like....look different in the hero panel so they don't just look like incomplete achievements all the time?

And please. I beg of you. Give us some way of combining the converter items together, like how the Gleam of Sentience works. There are tons of them and they could greatly benefit from the vendor window that lets you convert materials from mat storage.

Edit: Oh. Also. If a WP/POI/etc. is linked in chat while in the Mistlock Sanctuary, can it please actually pan to where it is on the map. You can view all of the map by switching map layers while in Mistlock, don't see why it has to be a nuisance to pan to a linked thing.

• Dante.1508Dante.1508 Member ✭✭✭

Just one simple request..

Please tone down the cc on monsters in hot and the living story 2 and then it would be fun to play in those areas..

Thanks.

• Udolpho.1209Udolpho.1209 Member ✭✭✭

@Ototo.3214 said:
    Could there be some way to make the infinitely repeatable achievements like....look different in the hero panel so they don't just look like incomplete achievements all the time?

Also: if you add an infinitely repeatable achievement to your watch list, when you complete that achievement, can it stay on your watch list (so you can complete it again)? ...I'm annoyed with Master Diver for the sunken chests and having to find it and re-add it to watch list again and again

• MetalGirl.2370MetalGirl.2370 Member ✭✭✭

Infinite achievements that don't give reward for repeating them should NOT be infinite. (NOT talking about the ones that are repeatable AND reward you per repeat)
    Just make it another achievement with few tiers to do, which would give AP, and like any other achievement it should be done once max AP is reached.
    For example, infinite achievement for vault in the new map is unnecessary, it doesn't give you rewards other than 10 AP so it shouldn't be infinite.
    It's also driving me insane, and I think I'm not the only one, but my OCD is killing me when I have to look at incomplete achievements.

Mike O'Transactions

@Udolpho.1209 said:

@Ototo.3214 said:

Also: if you add an infinitely repeatable achievement to your watch list, when you complete that achievement, can it stay on your watch list (so you can complete it again)? ...I'm annoyed with Master Diver for the sunken chests and having to find it and re-add it to watch list again and again

That's also a really good point I hadn't thought of, but I can see how that's super annoying with Master Diver.

I agree.
    Achievements like Agent of Entropy have basically no reason to exist other than to tell me how many items I've ever salvaged which...it doesn't give me any more AP after repeating thousands of times and becomes more of a nuisance to see pop up multiple times when salvaging through stacks of unidentified gear. I'd be fine with ones like that being removed from infinite repeatability or at least not giving a popup every time it's "completed" after hitting the AP cap on it.

However, I don't remember if there are others where the repeatability has a purpose, like Master Diver, that don't necessarily give a reward. With Master Diver you do continue to get a reward (the swim infusions I assume you keep getting even if you reach the cap? Correct me if I'm wrong), then the achievement itself tells you which chests you still need to open which in and of itself is a use regardless of the reward. Not sure if things like some holiday achievements are like that without a reward, which I'd be fine with if they had a purpose of tracking. But if it's like Agent of Entropy I completely agree.

• Randulf.7614Randulf.7614 Member ✭✭✭✭

@sevenDEADLY.5281 said:
    This might come off as a bit harsh but your OCD isn't a good reason to take away things from other people. I have problems in life too, that doesn't give me the right to force them on other people.

It’s not taking anything away from people if it’s like the salvage one where the infinite loop gives no return at all

If it did give something tho, then yes I agree with you.

What sleep is here? What dreams there are in the unctuous coiling of the snakes mortal shuffling. weapon in my hand. My hand the arcing deathblow at the end of all things. The horror. The horror. I embrace it. . .

• Perhaps, it's a technical issue. Unless one is intimately familiar with the game's code, it's hard to say why some things as they are.

There are definitely other QoL requests I'd rather have the Devs work on. Of course, that's just me.

• Ashantara.8731Ashantara.8731 Member ✭✭✭✭

@sevenDEADLY.5281 said:
    This might come off as a bit harsh but your OCD isn't a good reason to take away things from other people.

And what exactly would be taken away from you, since said "infinite" achievements have finite rewards?

• The achievement is 10. Do you salvage endlessly since that one stays there. I mean you stop at 10 after that it just keeps track of how many times you did it.

• Vavume.8065Vavume.8065 Member ✭✭✭✭

I guess it's useful if you like to keep track of how many times you have done something, but other than that I don't know why its a thing.

@sevenDEADLY.5281 said:
    This might come off as a bit harsh but your OCD isn't a good reason to take away things from other people. I have problems in life too, that doesn't give me the right to force them on other people.

It's not taking away anything, it's just turning infinite achievements (ones that don't give rewards other than AP) into achievements like any other that would appear as "completed" once max AP is reached.
    So I guess you just misunderstood the post. It wouldn't take away or force anything on anyone..

and i did specify , that its ONLY for infinite achievements that DONT award anything other than AP.
    Meaning -

• infinite salvage should be completed once 250 AP is reached.
    • achievements like master diver that do give rewards for each repeat could stay as they are unless Anet comes up with some other way to display them (maybe give them their own "infinite" tab instead)

Mike O'Transactions

• Obtena.7952Obtena.7952 Member ✭✭✭✭

There isn't any reason to do this.

If you think balancing is only driven by performance and justified by comparisons to other classes then prepare to be educated:

https://www.guildwars2.com/en/news/balance-updates-the-heralds-near-future-and-pvp-league-season-13/

• @Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:
    Perhaps, it's a technical issue. Unless one is intimately familiar with the game's code, it's hard to say why some things as they are.

There are definitely other QoL requests I'd rather have the Devs work on. Of course, that's just me.

Code shouldn't be a problem because all other achievements work that way. They're not repeatable and have tiers and are done when objective is reached.
    So there's no need for them to add repeatable/infinite achievements like Salvage or Vault from new episode when they can make it just "open Vault 10 times for 10 AP".

Mike O'Transactions

• @Obtena.7952 said:

Just like there isnt any reason for them to put infinite achievements that don't reward anything per repeat, when they can just make it like any other and have it displayed as completed once max AP is reached.

Mike O'Transactions

• Not sure if I've mentioned this before, but it would be really fun to be able to save dye combos for each of my mount skins and outfits. I mention this only because some dye combos work well on one outfit or skin but be a total disaster on others.

“I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living.”
    **― Dr. Seuss **

@MetalGirl.2370 said:

@Obtena.7952 said:

Just like there isnt any reason for them to put infinite achievements that don't reward anything per repeat, when they can just make it like any other and have it displayed as completed once max AP is reached.

Actually .. if they DIDN'T have a reason, they wouldn't do it because it's something extra they had to do to make it that way. Don't assume because you don't like it, that Anet didn't have a reason to make it the way it is. If you want it changed, you better get your head around the idea there IS a reason for it and you need to come up with a BETTER one that's not just "I don't like it" to get it removed.

If you think balancing is only driven by performance and justified by comparisons to other classes then prepare to be educated:

https://www.guildwars2.com/en/news/balance-updates-the-heralds-near-future-and-pvp-league-season-13/

@Obtena.7952 said:

@MetalGirl.2370 said:

@Obtena.7952 said:

Actually .. if they DIDN'T have a reason, they wouldn't do it because it's something extra they had to do to make it that way. Don't assume because you don't like it, that Anet didn't have a reason to make it the way it is. If you want it changed, you better get your head around the idea there IS a reason for it and you need to come up with a BETTER one that's not just "I don't like it" to get it removed.

And if you bothered to understand what I said, you'd realize I never said for it to get removed. But rather (if it has NO reward per repeat) just make it like any other achievement that has tiers and mark it as done. NOT remove them.
    There is no point behind infinite achievements that have NO reward per repeat, such as salvage one. Once you got 250 AP, it should be "completed". That's not taking ANYTHING away.

Mike O'Transactions

Not making it infinite IS removing it. I understand perfectly what you are saying.

YOU might think there is no point to infinite achievements. That doesn't make it true. Again, if Anet didn't think there was a reason, they wouldn't have implemented it. They don't just randomly do these things just because with no reason.

• @Obtena.7952 said:
    Not making it infinite IS removing it. I understand perfectly what you are saying.

YOU might there is no point to infinite achievements. That doesn't make it true.

It wouldn't remove the achievement, because if salvage achievement says 250 AP is max, you will get 250 AP and just have it "completed", you DONT get anything from it other than that.
    Vault on new map, 10 APs, that would be THE SAME if they just made achievement with 10 tiers that would give 1 AP per tier OR tell you "open it 10 times" and award 10AP.
    You don't get any reward besides AP, and once you reach max AP, you got all you could. So again, not removing or taking away.
    It's not like salvage achievement keeps giving you AP past 250.... it isn't, so having it constantly pop up for no reason is pointless, just make it as "complete", you gain nothing else from it anyway.

Mike O'Transactions

• Plok.5873Plok.5873 Member ✭✭✭

With Heart of the Khan-Ur is yet another infusion in the game.
    I'll seize the opportunity and ask for client-side switches for infusions and Legendary trinkets again.

I have serious trouble processing that visual noise while playing decently. From the forums it is my impression I'm not alone with this. I'd even want to turn off or transmute my own trinkets. My character isn't a christmas tree. -.-

• BlueIce.6951BlueIce.6951 Member ✭✭✭

I would really love for the ability to share/mail/deposit to guild bank all of the currency items in the wallet with the exception of karma, and all competitive currencies that are not Badges of Honor.

To prevent abuse of the system, if that is a concern, tie in something like the old guild influence system that required working with players in your guild to earn. So you can only transfer to players you team up with a given amount of time. Track it like the WvW and PvP reward tracks.

Maybe even add this as a set of Mastery Track items - one tier to be able to unlock currency sharing tracks and another to unlock currency acceptance tracks. You have to earn the ability to share and earn the ability to have currencies shared with you.

Currently attempting all Legendary Journey collections at once.

edited September 21, 2019

@MetalGirl.2370 said:

@Obtena.7952 said:

YOU might there is no point to infinite achievements. That doesn't make it true.

It wouldn't remove the achievement, because if salvage achievement says 250 AP is max, you will get 250 AP and just have it "completed", you DONT get anything from it other than that.
    Vault on new map, 10 APs, that would be THE SAME if they just made achievement with 10 tiers that would give 1 AP per tier OR tell you "open it 10 times" and award 10AP.
    You don't get any reward besides AP, and once you reach max AP, you got all you could. So again, not removing or taking away.
    It's not like salvage achievement keeps giving you AP past 250.... it isn't, so having it constantly pop up for no reason is pointless, just make it as "complete", you gain nothing else from it anyway.

If you say so ... that still doesn't give a reason to remove it.

• @Obtena.7952 said:

@MetalGirl.2370 said:

@Obtena.7952 said:

and still you keep on going about "removing" something, nothing would be removed. You clearly don't understand. Have a nice day.

Mike O'Transactions

@MetalGirl.2370 said:

@Obtena.7952 said:

@MetalGirl.2370 said:

@Obtena.7952 said:

and still you keep on going about "removing" something, nothing would be removed. You clearly don't understand. Have a nice day.

That' fine ... you can get stuck on a pedantic, irrelevant point. If you don't have a reason to change it, it won't be.

• Dalec.9853Dalec.9853 Member ✭✭✭

@Obtena.7952 said:

YOU might think there is no point to infinite achievements. That doesn't make it true. Again, if Anet didn't think there was a reason, they wouldn't have implemented it. They don't just randomly do these things just because with no reason.

Please tell me what the point is in the infinite achievement "Agent of Entropy" to use that as the example, once you have the 250/250AP max? I'm curious, as it IS pointless past that reward limit.
    And yes, Anet do have a reason probably - a design limitation on 'infinite' achievements not being able to be marked complete once the reward limit is hit - and that is the point, if the reward is limited is it not really an 'infinite' achievement, it just serves to be an annoyance not showing as completed once done. Only achievements that always give a reward like a bag of gear or whatever they want it to should be added as infinite, the rest just use the tier system like most other achievements.

We’re looking forward to getting it into your hands so we can hear your feedback wallet opening and continue to build on drain it - Mike O'Transactions

• still waiting on:
    multiple wvw and banner icons condensed into two respectively
    pvp match start window not overriding all actions and moved onto the side of screen
    visual indicator for stability

Te lazla otstra.

@Dalec.9853 said:

@Obtena.7952 said:

Please tell me what the point is in the infinite achievement "Agent of Entropy" to use that as the example, once you have the 250/250AP max? I'm curious, as it IS pointless past that reward limit.
    And yes, Anet do have a reason probably - a design limitation on 'infinite' achievements not being able to be marked complete once the reward limit is hit - and that is the point, if the reward is limited is it not really an 'infinite' achievement, it just serves to be an annoyance not showing as completed once done. Only achievements that always give a reward like a bag of gear or whatever they want it to should be added as infinite, the rest just use the tier system like most other achievements.

Great ... so if you acknowledge Anet has a reason, you don't need to hear mine because mine is irrelevant.

@Obtena.7952 said:

@Dalec.9853 said:

@Obtena.7952 said:

Great ... so if you acknowledge Anet has a reason, you don't need to hear mine because mine is irrelevant.

A reason doesn't have to mean it's the correct decision, infinite achievements with limited rewards should NOT be marked as infinite, only truly infinite achievements (with infinite rewards) should be marked so.

We’re looking forward to getting it into your hands so we can hear your feedback wallet opening and continue to build on drain it - Mike O'Transactions

@Dalec.9853 said:

@Obtena.7952 said:

@Dalec.9853 said:

@Obtena.7952 said:

A reason doesn't have to mean it's the correct decision, infinite achievements with limited rewards should NOT be marked as infinite, only truly infinite achievements (with infinite rewards) should be marked so.

So infinity achievements are a not correct decision? OK, let's ask Anet if it's incorrect ... they design the game. I bet I know their answer.

• @Obtena.7952 said:

@Dalec.9853 said:

@Obtena.7952 said:

@Dalec.9853 said:

@Obtena.7952 said:

So infinity achievements are a not correct decision? OK, let's ask Anet if it's incorrect ... they design the game. I bet I know their answer.

Are they paying you to defend them so much ? ... you are not open to even understanding what others are saying but just sit there and defend them with your life.
    If you are paid, where do I sign up ?

Mike O'Transactions

edited September 22, 2019

@Obtena.7952 said:

@Dalec.9853 said:

@Obtena.7952 said:

@Dalec.9853 said:

@Obtena.7952 said:

Wow you can't actually be serious right? Do you even read or do you just focus on just a few words to answer something that doesn't even fit what was said?
    1) My statement is that infinite achievements are the wrong choice for limited rewards, they DO serve a purpose where the reward is also infinite - that purpose is to keep giving the reward. Is that so hard to understand?
    2) Game designers make mistakes, you speak as if ArenaNet are perfect gods incapable of designing something a bad way; the game would not be dying if that were the case.

So you read it as
    "So infinity achievements are a not correct decision?.... "
    Really I mean
    So Infinite achievements are not a correct decision, In some cases

and just to add as I find it amusing what you are implying with this
    "... OK, let's ask Anet if it's incorrect ... they design the game. I bet I know their answer. "
    becomes
    OK, let's ask Anet if it's incorrect ... they design the game. I bet I know their answer. Because the game has never had any patches that modify how game systems work, there have never been any bug fixes, or improvements as the game was perfect from release and has only ever needed content releases!
    Oh wait, that's not the case is it? they make mistakes.

edited September 22, 2019

These are interesting diversions, but it's irrelevant to discuss if infinite achievements are right or wrong .. this isn't a court. The bottom line is that Anet decides how the game works and we have infinite achievements. Is something else better? if so, you need to suggest why. I've yet to see a compelling reason these infinite achievements need to be removed.

• |Obtena.7952 -
    "Actually .. if they DIDN'T have a reason, they wouldn't do it because it's something extra they had to do to make it that way. Don't assume because you don't like it, that Anet didn't have a reason to make it the way it is. If you want it changed, you better get your head around the idea there IS a reason for it and you need to come up with a BETTER one that's not just "I don't like it" to get it removed."
    "So infinity achievements are a not correct decision? OK, let's ask Anet if it's incorrect ... they design the game. I bet I know their answer." |

I would like to hear directly from Anet just exactly what this reason is.

“I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living.”
    **― Dr. Seuss **

• I don't mind if infinite cheevos exist. I just want an option in my hero panel to hide them, so I can easily see what non-infinite cheevos are left.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.