You must be joking?

FOX.3582

You could've gone with a slot for our food or utility, or maybe our tonics, hell even a toy slot would've been better. But NO. Arenanet decided to waste a spot in our user interface for a chair. A freaking chair. Woah. This is the saddest thing I've come across in this game in years, well done Anet, well done. I personally can't wait to buy a gem store CHAIR, so all my characters can SIT around in Tyria while other players see me, SITTING there, looking like a bad@ss ...

@Just a flesh wound.3589 said:1) there is a toy slot2) they are adding a tonic slot3 You can get a free chair if you have done the Chairs of the World Achievement.

Two: I figured they get around to adding tonics and other things. Patience and what not. :)

One: On the toy front, some of my toys don't seem to work. Maybe because they are 'brawler' toys? Like I have an Enchanted Broom that doesn't work. I also have a toy sword, which I think maybe came with the pirate outfit way back when?

Three: Wait, I did that! Gotta find my chair. They need to let you search on 'novelty' to find anything in your bank that has that tag. My bank is a mess. :/

@notebene.3190 said:

@Just a flesh wound.3589 said:1) there is a toy slot2) they are adding a tonic slot3 You can get a free chair if you have done the Chairs of the World Achievement.

Two: I figured they get around to adding tonics and other things. Patience and what not. :)

One:
On the toy front, some of my toys don't seem to work. Maybe because they are 'brawler' toys?
Like I have an Enchanted Broom that doesn't work. I also have a toy sword, which I think maybe came with the pirate outfit way back when?

Three: Wait, I did that! Gotta find my chair. They need to let you search on 'novelty' to find anything in your bank that has that tag. My bank is a mess. :/

Yeah. None of the toys that came as a bundled item can be added. I have several, such as a frying pan, a sword and the executioner’s axe. Hopefully they’ll add them later.

Btw I don’t understand how this works (can’t log in for a few days atm) so how do u equip those things now? Do they automatically equip when you’re out of combat or something? Also what happens to the gizmos from the monthlies? I‘m kinda scared to put it into the wardrobe

@Nash.3974 said:Btw I don’t understand how this works (can’t log in for a few days atm) so how do u equip those things now? Do they automatically equip when you’re out of combat or something? Also what happens to the gizmos from the monthlies? I‘m kinda scared to put it into the wardrobe

You need to right click each item to add to your novelties wardrobe and then you can add one of each type of novelty to your quickslot. Under your Hero Panel you can see your list and quickslot menu (character specific too which is great)

After that, there is a menu under your mounts icon in your skill bar. Apparently z is one of the default keys to use.

Goodness, this is exactly what I thought... I was also going to make post about it but didn't know how to name it. However I was gonna suggest that they make whole separate UI thing, just like this one, that would be just for food and utilities. So both sides would be happy, we get to have our food and people who do nothing but afk can have their chairs and instruments and balloons.

Archived