Recent Infographic (summary provided, including fave mounts, time spent, and deadliest opponent)

! f0afeGW2_LW_Inforgraphic_2018_EN.jpg

Highlights:

• We've spent 120k years (collectively) playing the game (no data provided on how many forum posts)
  • People have spent 7.3 million hours on the raptor and only 4.3M on the griffon (no data provided on how many hours in Quaggan tonic form)
  • There are 69 voice actors for 45k lines of dialogue (~600 lines each) (no data provided on the fraction of smirks that went to Canach)
  • The biggest threat is the Earth Djinn, with eight player deaths for every ten times it died.
  • The try-hard threat is the Bog Skale, which dies 55862 times for each player death (no data provided on how embarrassed that one player was).

@Dreadshow.9320 said:Considering the Raptor is easiest, first mount you get and used to farm gold to get the griffon I'm surprise the griffon is half usage time. Since most player use the griffon to get the beettle in 6 months griffon should be about 2/3 of Raptor use.

I think those of us who find lots of uses for the griffon tend to underestimate (a) the number of people who haven't gotten it yet and (b) the number of people who have it who have trouble making it work for them.

Neat info. I'd love to see data like this for each Expansion and LS Season - esp. most and least dangerous mobs found within.

7.3 million hours on a Raptor.4.3M hours on a Griffon.

If we presume the remaining three four mounts are somewhere around 3.4M total (I'd imagine it's higher, but that may give us a conservative estimate and a nice even 15M hours spent on mounts) then we can assume the average mount ride is ~90 seconds long.

15M Hours = 900M minutes / 620M Rides = ~1.45 minutes per ride.

@Ayrilana.1396 said:What stuck out to me was calling fractals “fractal dungeons”. Which they are in a sense but I don’t remember seeing them ever called that and it seems even more odd considering there are people that want more dungeons despite the fractals being “regularly” added.

I still want dungeons to be supported content, and i love fractals. Its my biggest gripe with ANET actually, their abandonment of dungeons and then leaving all the bugs in them.

Im glad for fractals at least, hopefully they keep adding a good variety of easy and hard ones, but i agree in a way, calling them fractal dungeons seems odd to me.

@Ayrilana.1396 said:What stuck out to me was calling fractals “fractal dungeons”. Which they are in a sense but I don’t remember seeing them ever called that and it seems even more odd considering there are people that want more dungeons despite the fractals being “regularly” added.

They've always considered fractals as dungeons. You can see it in all sorts of places. Most notably, the very entrance to the fractal lobby, the text reads:

Dungeon — Fractals of the Mists

@Illconceived Was Na.9781 said:

They've always considered fractals as dungeons. You can see it in all sorts of places. Most notably, the very entrance to the fractal lobby, the text reads:

Dungeon — Fractals of the Mists

I guess I mis-remembered.

Archived