Condi Renegade: When to swap to Mallyx?

Zyph.8401

I know everyone wants to talk about Herald right now but I just have a quick question. I'm really enjoying Renegade with a condition damage build, but I'm finding that I remain in Kalla for 99% of the time. I know I'm probably not playing optimally, but it seems like there's more than enough to upkeep while just in Kalla stance alone. Should I be switching legends constantly to take advantage of Charged Mists? What should I be doing when in Mallyx, just keep up Embrace the Darkness? It never feels like there's a reason to switch to Mallyx, but maybe I just haven't found my groove yet

Thanks!

Someone in-game told me that playing revenant should switch legend as soon as cd. Every legend has upkeep to provide great benefit, active them and strike your foe. Once you active upkeep and dash out dmg skills u should have not much energy left and legend cd finished, then switch legend with 50 energy back to continue dealing dmg. I play power herald , but I think its the same with condi.

depends on your playstiles. I'm assuming your talking about pve.

if swapping inst a concern, is great to spam Mallyx elite skill.if your not into swap much, u can perma sit on mallyx.

PS: playing condi renegade, is by far the best i choice i have made in this game. I have 1 character from each class and the condition renegade is currently the most satisfactory.

Thanks this has been a huge help. And yeah I should have specified PvE. I think I completely neglected to realize that swapping puts you back at 50 energy as a baseline with +25 because of Charged Mists, I was thinking that I was only getting that +25. That makes it WAY more worth it to swap haha.

@Zyph.8401 said:I know everyone wants to talk about Herald right now but I just have a quick question. I'm really enjoying Renegade with a condition damage build, but I'm finding that I remain in Kalla for 99% of the time. I know I'm probably not playing optimally, but it seems like there's more than enough to upkeep while just in Kalla stance alone. Should I be switching legends constantly to take advantage of Charged Mists? What should I be doing when in Mallyx, just keep up Embrace the Darkness? It never feels like there's a reason to switch to Mallyx, but maybe I just haven't found my groove yet

Thanks!

I am assuming this is mostly for solo PvE. Yes, in mallyx you mostly use embrace darkness. If you are using using mace/axe mallyx does sustainability more damage than kalla due to embrace darkness, in solo PvE. If you are using Short bow, mallyx does not do much. You might even consider shiro.

Generally, you switch legends in PvE for energy. If you are not, you probably not using utilities fast enough.

Archived