lol.. What about Signet of Rage/100b/Burst skills?

nicknamenick.2437

Lets put some extra stuff on signets and forget about SoR.. 60 second cooldown for wut?Lol all other utilities give like 12 might like its nothing on short cooldown and SoR is still there to get ripped off and be done with it for another 60 secYou buffed the Guardians elite signet also.. so why not Warrior?

Also why do we still have this 6 years old 100b skill?
nerfed it in the past.. buffed it for 10% in pve only recently.. so yeah 6years no change.Atleast make it so we get Might on every succesful hit (not counting the trait on Crit) or something to make it alteast somewhat better.

And Evi? this burst skill is slow..
Warriors only mechanic is burst skills and its still a shame we have multiple Burst skills that are just Meh boring.. just to use for the traits..

I have a suspicion they can't change Hundred Blades to make it non-rootable, as it would require changing the animation.My suggestion for it is to make it have increased range. Perhaps 240 range. The damage could probably be increased by a further 15% too. That would make it worthwhile while avoiding the issue of the animation.

Flurry is another skill that desperately needs to have the self-root removed. This skill however, I don't think faces the same animation challenge as Hundred Blades. Flurry NEEDS to have the self-root removed. I challenge an ArenaNet dev to land this skill in PvP/WvW, it's supposed to be for catching runners, but you need to be INSIDE of the target at 0 range for it to land people as they are moving.

Hundred blades needs to be reworked altogether. it's an outdated skill and does not work with most of the new encounters in fractals/raids or even in open world pve as mobs will charge attacks that you have to walk out or the mobs simply use random dash/teleport/cc skills so that 100b stops hitting the target halfway through the animation.

In wvw/pvp it is completely useless (one guy can even res a downed player through the dmg of 100b of a zerker warrior, it's that useless). It needs to be either some frontloaded dmg skill like ranger gs maul, some utility like ranger gs block or necro gravedigger or simply a much higher payoff for fully landing this skill.

And please dear god rework warrior sword offhand.

I don't want a rework if it implies a new animation. Hundred blades is one of the best sword animation warriors have. We can feel the power with each swing, especially final one.

It should remain a rooting attack because warrior is giving all he has ! Increasing damage and maybe add 1s cripple on each hit.

@Ferus.3165 said:Hundred blades needs to be reworked altogether. it's an outdated skill and does not work with most of the new encounters in fractals/raids or even in open world pve as mobs will charge attacks that you have to walk out or the mobs simply use random dash/teleport/cc skills so that 100b stops hitting the target halfway through the animation.

In wvw/pvp it is completely useless (one guy can even res a downed player through the dmg of 100b of a zerker warrior, it's that useless). It needs to be either some frontloaded dmg skill like ranger gs maul, some utility like ranger gs block or necro gravedigger or simply a much higher payoff for fully landing this skill.

And please dear god rework warrior sword offhand.

You could actually make you able to move while keeping the old animation. Characters in GW2 animate parts of their bodies individually. Notice how regular Sword F1 and Primal Sword F1 use the same animation but one lets you move?

Because the lower body/legs are not tied up in what the upper body/torso is doing.

So you could similarly “unlock” the legs for 100b to let you move with proper leg animation. I mean, it would probably look extremely wonky but it could definitely be done.

@"Ferus.3165" said:In wvw/pvp it is completely useless (one guy can even res a downed player through the dmg of 100b of a zerker warrior, it's that useless).

This. So many times over. We're not talking about spec'd for rezzing people, either, we're talking about baseline "oh my friend is down, let me keyboard turn over to help him" people.

@Oglaf.1074 said:You could actually make you able to move while keeping the old animation. Characters in GW2 animate parts of their bodies individually. Notice how regular Sword F1 and Primal Sword F1 use the same animation but one lets you move?

Because the lower body/legs are not tied up in what the upper body/torso is doing.

So you could similarly “unlock” the legs for 100b to let you move with proper leg animation. I mean, it would probably look extremely wonky but it could definitely be done.

Nah, look at Hundred Blades, watch the animation. They would need to rework the animation quite a bit. If you unrooted it right now without adjusting the animation it would look weird, and I know ArenaNet wouldn't be happy with doing that.

Flurry however CAN be unrooted without animation adjustments (and it should be ASAP).

Like I said, if they won't rework Hundred Blades animation, then give 260 range and more damage.

@Oglaf.1074 said:You could actually make you able to move while keeping the old animation. Characters in GW2 animate parts of their bodies individually. Notice how regular Sword F1 and Primal Sword F1 use the same animation but one lets you move?

Yeah I totally love when using Rev sword 2 while moving and my upper torso rotates a full 360 degrees while my lower torso and legs stay facing where I was running ?

• 3 weeks later...

Archived