Plain ol' Chair

Deimos.4263

You do get the plain chair novelty item as a reward for the Chairs of the World Achievement. It was added with the update today (28 August 2018). I completed the achievement a while ago - previously you were given the Armchair Commander title only. I've submitted a ticket so hopefully those of us who earned the title previous to the patch today will be sent the chair.

@fizzypetal.7936 said:You do get the plain chair novelty item as a reward for the Chairs of the World Achievement. It was added with the update today (28 August 2018). I completed the achievement a while ago - previously you were given the Armchair Commander title only. I've submitted a ticket so hopefully those of us who earned the title previous to the patch today will be sent the chair.

Theres a merchant you go speak to in the skritt caves who gives it to you for 0C.

@Dante.1763 said:

@"fizzypetal.7936" said:You do get the plain chair novelty item as a reward for the Chairs of the World Achievement. It was added with the update today (28 August 2018). I completed the achievement a while ago - previously you were given the Armchair Commander title only. I've submitted a ticket so hopefully those of us who earned the title previous to the patch today will be sent the chair.

Theres a merchant you go speak to in the skritt caves who gives it to you for 0C.

Thanks a bunch...

Here is a link...https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Hooligan%27s_Route

Archived