About The Chairs..

I would personally love a crazy cat lady chair. Just a throne with like 50 cats all around me when I sit down. lol I can just imagine all the people explaining the random gem purchases to their significant others."What did you buy gems for?""A chair.""But what does it do?""Umm, it's just really pretty and I can sit in it wherever I want."

@"cptaylor.2670" said:I would personally love a crazy cat lady chair. Just a throne with like 50 cats all around me when I sit down. lol I can just imagine all the people explaining the random gem purchases to their significant others."What did you buy gems for?""A chair.""But what does it do?""Umm, it's just really pretty and I can sit in it wherever I want."

Would toss gems at that also - still busy adopting all the kitties for home instance - be real kitty horde then.

@Ellegon Mcleod.5931 said:

@"cptaylor.2670" said:I would personally love a crazy cat lady chair. Just a throne with like 50 cats all around me when I sit down. lol I can just imagine all the people explaining the random gem purchases to their significant others."What did you buy gems for?""A chair.""But what does it do?""Umm, it's just really pretty and I can sit in it wherever I want."

Would toss gems at that also - still busy adopting all the kitties for home instance - be real kitty horde then.

I thought I had them all but there is one I need from someone with an enchanted broom apparently to finish it off. Might try to get that later. Lol

I want a Norn chair that is made out of dead animal parts.

@Lost Dimension.9014 said:I wonder if they got the chair idea from maplestory.Nah, I think Anet just likes 1upping expectations with game mechanics sometimes.Like people wanted Jumping in GW1 so they made the best MMO jumping possible in GW2.People wanted to be able to sit in chairs (and poked fun at them about it), so they made the unique chair novelty system.Now if they had that kinda drive for solving the buttcape problem. :)

@Handin.4032 said:The best thing for them I think to do would de-couple the chairs from mounts so they can be used every where else toys can be. Right now, they're limited to only where you can use mounts.

I'd rather have them be more like mounts. I want a dismount attack where we smash our chair over an enemy's head. To use Bond of Life to get a few more precious seconds of relaxation before some random bandit lays you out. Maybe even let us mount our chair mid-air so we can plummet to our death in style.

Archived