Unable to log in past character select since update

Since the update today, my game's been stalling at the loading screen after I select any character, loads for ~15 minutes without showing any map completion icons and then gets a server connection lost error (Code=7:11:3:191:101). Worked fine before the update, and I've tried restarting my PC, no luck.

• 2 years later...

@Killuarz.7095 said:

@Killuarz.7095 said:Same boat here, not fixed yet. Never had an issue with the client before

Still not fixed for me, anyone else is still having the issue? I was able to login few times but couldn't do anything.I also tried to flushdns

This problem has seemed to pop up again for me, after this most recent patch I cannot get past the character select screen. Has it fixed for you and did you have to wait or re-install the game?

@Crezarak.2916 said:

@Killuarz.7095 said:Same boat here, not fixed yet. Never had an issue with the client before

Still not fixed for me, anyone else is still having the issue? I was able to login few times but couldn't do anything.I also tried to flushdns

This problem has seemed to pop up again for me, after this most recent patch I cannot get past the character select screen. Has it fixed for you and did you have to wait or re-install the game?

Do you use any addons, because arcdps causes crashes after the char-select-screen today?