Suggestion: A bloodstone capacitor for raid gear?

Entropy.6784

It would be truly great if there was a raid equivalent for the bloodstone capacitor. It could require a small fee of li's to purchase providing a bit sink for the evergrowing requirements and enable players more freedom to experiment and you wouldn't be forced to trash that piece of ascended gear whenever the meta shifts.

Accesories, weapons and armor. Anything that is either malicious or defender's for example. The cost per trinket is 250 shards which comes down to 2 weeks of raiding. A full set of trinkets including backpiece (assuming you buy all of them) = 1850 shards, which comes down to 2 months of raiding. My proprosal is aimed at people with a lot of alts like myself, not having to salvage gear but simply reset it for a fee would be really beneficial and cost friendly. Plus having a stat reset available opens up the possibly to invest shards into minis, gold and misc items. And quite frankly I feel theres no for need 500+ Li's just collecting dust.

@ZeftheWicked.3076 said:???

You got set of 4 bloodstone trinkets that you can reset with said capacitor.And big raid reward is legendary armor that gives you that freedom at no cost once you obtain it. If you have something like bloodstone set but in armors, a lot of ppl may fall off cause why struggle for legendary armor if you got something like this?

Legendary armor gives you the freedom to switch to different stats and sigils. A stat reset option would reset the stats of the giving trinket not the nature, a malicious ring would still just be a malicious ring, the incentive for legendary armor would not be lost. And the stat reset option is not infinite, eventually your currency runs out and the ability to reset stats is lost unlike with legendary gear. And if you make it so that it destroys sigils/runes/infusions, you have a gizmo for niche use.

Archived